LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony smiled as he nuzzled into Lila. "I'm just not sure about more children. We have two beautiful babies and can be with both of them when need be. I would honestly like to ask mommy about this. She has a better understanding of this than I would"

Jason smiled to Skye. "You hungry baby girl?"

In Tony's regressed state he heard something a bit more harsh than what Lila meant. He felt like crying.

Jason chuckled and said "Me too sweetie. Lets go see what we have" He took her to the kitchen.

"Oh honey. I didn't mean it that way. They're thrilled to have you. But you were just unexpected. It was a wonderful surprise though obviously. I just kinda want that too. Plus, I think Skye makes a great big sister." Lila said

Mary had finished making dinner and smiled. "Hello, my love and my darling Skye." She said

Tony wasn't feeling it anymore and buried himself into Lila for comfort.

Jason kissed Mary's lips and asked "How's our baby boy?"

Max was still enjoying himself in his battery car.

Lila brought him over to the bed as she laid him down and tucked him in.

Skye looked up at her Mema. "Can I have something to eat pwease, Mema?" She asked

"Awww.. That is adorable." Mary said as she went over and kissed Skye

Lauren had left the twins with Chris to be brought down. She saw Max in his car and smiled. "Hey there, Max sweetheart. Do you want to come with Mama to dinner?" She asked with a sweet smile and held out her hand.

Tony nuzzled into Lila with a soft smile. He found his pacifier and placed it into his mouth.

Jason smiled and kissed Skye's head. "That's my girl"

Max nodded and reached to be held. "Peese mama"

Lila smiled happily as she held him close and sighed softly. "This is wonderful."

Skye smiled as she cuddled up with her Papa.

Lauren took him in her arms as she kissed his cheek. "Alright, my sweet Max." She cooed as she carried him to the kitchen.

Tony nuzzled into Lila with a soft look on his face.

Jason sat down and got his and Skye's plates ready.

Max happily nuzzled into his mama with a soft coo. It was the closest he had been to his mommy all day.

Lila looked at him lovingly and sighed softly. "I love you so much.."

Skye waited patiently as her Papa got their meal ready.

Lauren smiled a little as she gave him some kisses and then fixed Max a plate of food and started to feed him.

Tony looked to Lila wanting to reply back something similar, but feel asleep.

Jason started feeding Skye her meal. "Open up sweetie"

Max cooed happily as he ate what his mama fed him.

Chris came in with the twin in their bassinet. Zack was still clearly asleep. "You know, Zack here doesn't wake up for anything"

Lila giggled as she kissed him and nuzzled him. "Sweet baby.."

Skye opened up and allowed her Papa to feed her

Lauren smiled a little as she fed Max and ate her own meal and looked at Chris. "Awww, well he's still quite a young baby. Our cute little boy. Meanwhile, our baby girl loves being awake and playing when she can."

Zoey looked around. Her brother was asleep and as usual, she tried to wake him if no one took her out the bassinet.

Tony suckled softly on his pacifier. He don't get it that often.

Jason smiled as he fed Skye.

Chris took hold of Zoey and tickled her bare feet. "How daddy's little girl?"

Tony smiled softly behind his paci.

Chris held Zoey and kissed her cheek. "My darling little angel" he made a plate for himself and Zoey to share. "You ready to eat sweetie?" He cooed to her.