LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Tony started feeding his long feeding into his diaper. This flood lasted for at least 3 minutes straight.

Max's eyes were half closed and he didn't notice it was a bottle. He took it and suckled greedily at the treat. He was asleep in his mema's arms.

Lila made sure to pull his pants down a little so she could see his diaper swell up from his pee. She even placed her hand on top of it to feel the warmth.

Mary gently removed the bottle once he was done and cuddled him. "There now, sweetheart. That's better." She gently laid him on her bed as she tucked him in and kissed his forehead

As he peed Tony began to get worried. "It isn't stopping" Tony's anxiety began to act up. His usual need to worry had gotten him to think of the worse things.

Max started whined as he reached for his mommy or just anything to hold.

"Well you had a lot to drink, my darling. It's only normal." Lila said as she gently rubbed his diaper. "My my it's getting quite full. Luckily it's a thick one."

Mary gently placed Lila's pillow in his embrace and softly rubbed his head

Tony tried to get to his feet and found it extremely hard. He struggled for a moment. He stood for a moment before falling on his bottom with a squash.

Max's face softened and he even began to smile.

Tony blushed as he suckled his thumb. He needed something to suckle to help calm his nerves.

Jason was finished his meeting with a Mr. Hanae about his and Tony new building for future company.

Lila went over and gently placed his pacifier in his mouth as she kissed his cheek. "How's about a warm bubble bath?"

Skye was crying her eyes out. She woke up and searched the house only to find that her Papa had gone out for a meeting. She was really close to Jason and would often cry if he wasn't around.

Tony nodded as he suckled his paci.

Jason was only in the next room it was a telecomm meeting. Jason heard his granddaughter and went to in a instant. "Sweetie what's wrong?" He asked as he pulled her into his arms.

Lila carried him to the bathroom as she began to fill up their huge bath tub.

Skye held on to her Papa tightly. "PAPA!" Mwe wake up and Papa was gone!" She said as she looked up at him with red teary eyes and snot running down her face from crying so much.

Tony kissed Lila several times as they made their way to the bathroom.

Jason kissed and hugged Skye repeatedly. "Princess, I'm here and will always be here for you" He told her lovingly. He grabbed a hand towel and brought it to her face. "Blow baby"

Lila got them undressed as she soon stepped into the warm water with him and sighed softly.

Skye whimpered and sniffled and then did as her Papa told her to. She blew her nose and then held onto to him tight as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. All that crying really drained her energy levels.

Tony in an effort to help Lila deal with her feelings for the children, he laid against her. He was trying to fill the roles to let himself feel safe and to let Lila feel needed.

Jason took Skye to his rocking chair and sat in it. It was in his office. He turned on the tv and lowered the volume. He didn't plan on leaving Skye alone again this time around. "I'll be here once you wake up again sweetie"