LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

With a brighten smile Tony said "Thanks hon" He gave her a open mouth kiss feeling suddenly passionate about her. "I'll be back in a few love" He said walking out of the house.

Tony arrived home in tear having wet himself on the way back. He place the bags on the ground of the future nursery, and ran into LIla for a hug. It was clear from the outside of his pants that he was wet. "Mommy I peed my pants." he said clearly upset about his problem.

"Oh baby. There now. Let's get u into a nice warm diaper hmm?" She said as she laid him down on the bed, removing his soaked pants and wiping him up before taping up the new diaper up. "There we are. No more tears darling."

While Tony was painting he was stuggling to not play with the paint. Every so often he would shake himself back to normal. He didn't want to worry Lila so kept quiet about his inner turmoil.

After a while Tony found himself wanting to be near Lila. When he got to the kitchen he wrapped his arms around her waist. He restted his head on her shoulders and watched her cook.