LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a wife twice a baby.

Sephy

Lila nodded and smiled. "As happy as I could be." She said and sighed as she held Tony's hand.

Lauren smiled as she took him in her arms and kissed his cheek. "Mommy should start potty training you, my darling." She said

"I love you too.." Lila said as she nuzzled his neck a little. She then looked over at Max. "Maxie. How's about we get your diapee changed into a fresh one and have some milky and cuddles hm?" She said as she gave him a soft smile

Lauren smiled softly. She got Zack into a clean diaper with some new pants and then brought him to the bathroom. "This is a potty, honey. It's where you go pee-pee and poo-poo when you don't need diapers anymore. But since you're still little, you use little potties like Max and Skye does." She explained as she showed him the toilet as well as the little potty chairs.

Lila gently took Anakin and looked at her youngest baby. She nuzzled him a little and gave him some kisses and then handed him to Tony. She then held out her arms for Max.

Lauren giggled as she followed him. "Don't you want to try it, baby?" She asked. "Maybe you can watch Daddy go like a big boy too." She said

Lila giggled as she took Max to the bedroom. She gently laid him down as she started to change his diaper.

Lauren smiled softly as she looked at him. "But you haven't even tried it, my darling." She said trying to reason

Max really did love his special time with his mommy. Diaper changes were the best time for that for the both of them.

Zack suddenly got a scared look on his face. "Me no like it" He said shaking very lightly.

Lila cooed to him as she changed his diaper. "Aww my wet little boy." She said as she got him in a fresh diaper. She then laid next to him and started to nurse him as she softly stroked his hair and kissed it. "Drink up now, my darling boy."

Lauren kneeled down as she hugged him and looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Oh baby.. At least tell Mommy why hm?" She asked

Lila chuckled. "Alright, snookums. Mommy will nurse you as long as you still want it." She said and softly stroked his cheek

"Awww baby.." Lauren said and sighed softly. "Mommy won't force you if you don't want to."

Mary chuckled slightly. "He's like Tony. He was afraid too. Chris was just a go with the flow kind of baby."

Lila gave him some more kisses and sighed softly. "Sleep now, my little Max. Mommy is right here." She said and looked over Tony and Anakin. "Oh, my darlings."

Mary took Zack in her arms and cuddled him closely.

Lauren looked at Chris. "Seems like our boy is afraid of the potty. But, I did tell him that he could watch you use it perhaps."

Lila hummed softly to him as she nuzzled him softly and smiled happily. "Sweet dreams, my little darling."

Mary smiled as she gave him some kisses. "My little Zack."

"I know. I'm not going to force him to use. I just want him to watch you so he doesn't get scared." Lauren justified

Max held on to his mommy with a soft smile.

Tony was comfortable with youngest in his arms. They were both clearly out.

"We could, I guess, but we need to make sure he's okay just standing near the toilet" Chris replied back.

Tony smiled softly in his sleep.

Chris kissed Lauren's cheek. "I love you honey,"

Luke and Jason were watching the girls while working on a few sheets of work. Luke and Chris had joined Jason and Tony at the new business that was now standing and thriving.