LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sigmoid Colon Resection

• 2 weeks later...

hello lith...welcome and just wanted to let you know I have had the same surgery as you. but the doctor removed nearly my whole colon....after the surgery I notified the doctor that I was still leaking from my bowels and no control as well...said it will get better as time goes by..but its been over 2 years and still leaking and no control...have been wearing diapers ever since...finally coming to terms and letting friends and family know as well...going great so far...having to get colonoscopy every year...and constant checkups ....I am here if you need a support group...take care ...will

• 1 year later...

Hello. I am LITH, I had to change my user name because of an issue. I wanted to follow up now that it has been over a year since this post. Things have continued to get worse. By learning what the sigmoid colon's function is has made my understanding my problem better. Of course I am still incontinent, messing more diapers than ever before. My IBS has not improved at all. So after a year+ of going 24/7 I realize this is how my life will be, and things could be much worse. I would rather wear diapers than have to wear a bag. I guess the moral to the story is try to keep your colon healthy and intact.

Peace,

C