LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

unknown

Sorry to hear that :( my girlfriend currently knows that I like diapers myself but she doesn't like it at all either. But I feel like the divorce was a very strong reaction as if nothing else mattered to her. But I don't know any of the situation but she should have at least talked it out or something! Best of luck to you mate.

I hate bring it up too. I don't want to blame anyone but yet I feel like society puts a very negative connotation on the whole AB/DL life style. To me being an inspiring physist diaper use is quite logical. Set aside the sexual aspect and diapers save time, focus, and many other things.

I guess everyone isn't as open minded as us AB/DLs.

I guess everyone isn't as open minded as us AB/DLs.

Agreed, society puts way too much of a stigma on adult diapers, especially given how many are sold and how many adults wear them. Your wife definitely over reacted, but in her defense you lied to her by not being honest (with yourself and her). She didn't marry you knowing you love diapers, therefore she didn't marry the real you. I believe this is why it's so important to be up front with you spouse before they become your spouse. After all, getting rejected is one thing but that much dishonesty (again for both of you) is in another ball park.

Admitting it to yourself is the hardest part. As some have mentioned, society stigmatizes fetishes such as ours and thus we're naturally inclined to ignore, repress or even hate our feelings when we start to discover our DL side. I also spent about 10 years dealing with my DL-ism with a mixture of shame and embarrassment (but also a lot of pleasure and catharsis) until just recently when I had enough personal privacy to embrace it more. It doesn't define me, but it's an undeniable and unchangeable part of who I am and I'm becoming comfortable enough to proudly accept it.

Sorry to hear that :( my girlfriend currently knows that I like diapers myself but she doesn't like it at all either. But I feel like the divorce was a very strong reaction as if nothing else mattered to her. But I don't know any of the situation but she should have at least talked it out or something! Best of luck to you mate.

I have come to believe that it is more difficult for women to accept men as they are, as opposed to men accepting women as they are.

• Like 1

I agree, but now for me, we struck an agreement that I can't wear unless she decides to try them. (Probably a never situation) So a little unfair but alas, she is more important than diapers anyway.

jmoney, it sounds like you've set yourself up for a bad situation. It's only a minor annoyance right now but as time goes on your desire to wear a diaper won't go away. Not when, but eventually, it will override you desire to be with your girlfriend. I hope you're not married by that time because you may end up divorced. DiaperPailPat is right, keep open about it and try to find a resolution between your diapers and your girlfriend. It's not too late to fix this.

Baby Brian&DiaperPailPat,

Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. But I know the feeling just won't go away, I just need to fond some way to bring it up and discuss it. I just got to get the currage to talk about it with her.

I finally admitted to myself I'm a dl I've tried to deny it for probably 10 years now. I'm 23 and i was married but after telling her i liked diapers she divorced me. After that i told myself i would never tell anyone again seems like people are way to judgemental about it. I guess i just want to know I'm not alone on this. its been hard but i finally joined here just for the fact hopefully ill have someone to talk to

Wow I'm so so sorry to hear that. Truly tragic.

You are not alone and I feel confident saying that there is plenty of hope in finding a mate who will accept you for who you are - diaper kink and all.

It took me a long time to admit to others this side of me and luckily for me it's gone ok so far: my spouse is unbelievably accepting (with some reasonable limits of course).

There's hope friend.

Have you spent any time with a therapist? Going through what you just have is incredibly hard - it might be helpful to work through some of it with a confidant...just a thought.