LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is sissy disapering?

tqueensway

• 2 weeks later...

I personaly think it depends on if you consider yourself an AB or a DL or if you just like to CD and are exploring diapers. If you like to wear diapers an girls clothes but dont regress or also like to wear then when you are not regressed then i would say its safe to say that would be a diaper sissy which is awesome. Me on the other hand i am an AB and although im male, when i regress i am a 2 year old little girl and i act as such. I dont have any yet (i will soon) but i like adult little girl dresses with the matching diaper covers. I also dont CD unless i am Kylie (my little). Becuase of this i feel that im better classified as an Adult Baby Girl rather than a Diaper Sissy. This being said these are just labels and you shouldnt put to much weight with these labels, your time is better spent doing what you like instead of labeling it. I hope this helped a little.

• 3 weeks later...

Dipering as an excellent way of aiding sissification the wearing of a thick diaper restricts access to the sissys genitals, unfortunately quite often sissys are given far to frequently to self abuse and sealing these parts away in the thickest possible diaper coupled with strict training that she knows not to ever interfere with her diaper a good sissy will feel very feminine.

Being forced to wear a diaper and dress like a sissy would come under "domination." I'd guess that sissy diapering is enjoying wearing diapers and dressing in little girl clothes. (Baby June raises her hand and says "that's me!")

Everything I have found shows sissy to be less a part of AB and even less to do with LG and mostly centering on BDSM and FemDom. We have links at DD to places like Sissyville, Sissy School and Mrs Silk's (which I explored almost 15 years ago). Besides how could anything ladylike include SPH

There is a Real World difference between feminine and effeminate/emasculation. The former is based on characteristics that you have. The latter is based on characteristics that you lack

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

I have always worn diapers as I have never had any sensation of needing to go and when it starts to stop it. As a child I was taken to many doctors and my parents were today this.

when I was little if a threw a tantrum or sulked or cried over silly things I would be told to stop being a sissy so that's coloured my definition of what a sissy is to be anything that's wimpy. I have a wardrobe of clothes that would suit any little girl but I don't consider myself to be sissy in any way Im an LG, sissy clothing for me would be over the top frilly and poofy. I like pink plastic panties but because they are cute and girly but I don't consider them to be sissy. the main aspect of being a sissy to me would be having another person making you feel that way so I agree with others that its way more a BDSM/domination thing then an ABDL thing and nappies may or may not be a part of it in order to achieve the desired results

Your post Billy1234, kinda reinforces why 'Sissy' isn't useful term as certainly pre-internet what I understood by it was just as you said Wimpy, lacking any real courage or convictions and not connected any notions of gender indentity or sexuality.

The closest I can get to narrowing its modern usage is:

*usually a Male

*submissive to the point of just wishing to be used at whim

*often linked with FemDom (the person wants to be used by a female)

*can involved regression but more from a forced humilation angle

*ditto clothing -often ultra feminine that to girls more often than not may feel embarassed to

You can not even really say it is "wimpy" that is a defining characteristic. It is more what is lacked than what is there. "Chrissie" would be the perfect name for such. Now self-respecting girl over 4-1/2 would cotton be being called "Chrissie" and IRL I cringe when I hear a girl beyond the age of 7 being called that

I have said that if I could create 2 accounts the other would be as LB as can be and if someone wanted to buiold a place the equivalent of the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME annex here for LB, I could and would be willing to provide help behind scenes if it were from the late 1940's into the 1960's. I know "where the bodies are buried"

Both as an LG and IRL, I dislike attributiong girlness to sissies since it demeans girls. Also to me sissy is babyish in an uncomplementary, demeaning way. another word, from the late 1950's in the 9-14 age range is ":fairyhopper" which is a cross between "[little] fairy [demeaning epithet]" and "grasshopper" as in "C'mon Jimmy, don't be such a little fairyhopper!" or "Gee Petey wotta big fairyhopper you are today: Even a girl has more spunk than you". that was in my area. I do not know if it was used elsewhere

It is not a presence of girlish traits, but an absence of boyish; or any strong traits. There is a huge difference between feminine and effeminate/emasculated

I notice also that where I use "girlish". mostly sissies use "girly"

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=273&showentry=2227

If you look at the original poster's profile and poke around, you see "sissy boy" so I guess that says it all