1. 1. How often do you wear diapers?

• 24/7
    • Almost Always
    • About half the time
    • Only at night
    • When i'm in the mood
    • When I can get away with it
    • Never

I voted 'Only at Night' because I really don't need them during the day. I only wet my bed about 2 or 3 time a week on average but I wear diapers every night because I don't want to wake up with wet sheets and I never know when it will happen.

Started wearing diapers again for pleasure when I was 5, wore then as often as I could growing up in a large family, when I turned 18 and moved out of the parents house and got my own place I started wearing 24-7 cause I enjoyed wearing diapers and wetting them, after a couple of years

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

when i'm in the mood which is pretty rare these days. Maybe like 2-3 times a month sometimes I'll have spells where I just wear for a few days straight but that's pretty rare

My wife knows I wear. In fact she knew before we got married. My mom told her. Also told her that she (mom) used to encourage me to dress up as a girl.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes I'll wear 24/7 and other times I go months without a diaper like right now. I'm hoping I can get some more diapers soon.

Especially since I'm gonna be going on a trip to Arkansas sometime before winter hits again. I'll be taking my camper with me this time so I'll have a private area to change the diapers this time instead of having to go into a public bathroom. I can just keep my clean diapers in the camper and then go in the camper to clean up and change when I stop for gas or just to rest.

• 1 month later...

Wore diapers at night for bed wetting until high school and then have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about 6 1/2 years now both for bed wetting and daytime leaks

• 2 weeks later...

I've been wearing only about 50% of the time lately. Just been too busy, not enough me time, and when i DO force myself to have free time, I'm out of it and just kinda down so I don't even feel like wearing. #life :P