LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kicked out and Taken in

Ishigreensa

As she awoke the next morning she was a little unsure of her surroundings. When it came back to her she was aware of a cool, clammy feel between her legs, as she stretched she felt wetness beneath her. Jumping out of bed she saw a wet spot on the bed, feeling round she felt the wetness of the panties and where they had leaked.

"Oh no not again, daddy is not going to like this"

She giggled as the words came out, it felt nice to say daddy but also strange, with a sigh she started taking the sheets off the bed.

"Yes daddy, I had a accident and...and wanted to move them, I'm sorry. The training panties leaked daddy"

She cuddles him as she was undressed, shivering a little as she is stripped naked and led to the bathroom, as she sits on the potty she blushes but doesn't do anything.

"Daddy, why are you being so nice to me?"

She lays back and let's her hair be washed for her, not realising how much she really needs her new daddy in her life.

"I'm sorry daddy, I just get worried and scared now and again due to how I was treated at home, I felt like Cinderella but she had a fairy godmother, mine always seemed to be on strike or just wanted to see me suffer, I never even got taught what was right and wrong, I had to work that out for myself which turned out bad"

Ralph kissed her head as he helped her out of the tub and gave her a towel to wrap around her chest and privates while he used another towel to dry off her head.