LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kicked out and Taken in

Ishigreensa

Ralph Oswald had just finished some grocery shopping for Christmas when he came out to see a dirty unkempt girl looking about thirteen or fourteen years old loitering near his car with a bucket of sudsy water and sponges.

Shivering she looked as the only way she had made any money at all was literally going down the drain. All the happenings of the last few days catching up with her she suddenly burst into tears.

"I...I'm 19 sir, my parents kicked me out and told me not to come back. I just need a little money to get a bite to eat, and then I can find some heart to spend the night...maybe the park"

Sarah can't believe that a stranger could be so nice to her when her own parents wanted nothing to do with her.

After spending a week in the cold sleeping on a park bench she had no fight in her and allows this man to help her into his car.

"Thankyou sir, I mean Mr Oswald, I...I'm Sarah, I don't want to be a bother to you"

"Yes sir...mr Oswald, I will do what I can"

She pulls back as he takes her hand, not understanding why someone could be kind to her.

She looks at him in his clean and smart clothes before looking at her clothes which were filthy and smelled bad, maybe it was she was too desperate or too cold to notice but sitting in a warm and clean car made her feel dirty and smelly.

"Please Mr Oswald, please let me out and let me go back to the park, I'm sure I will be ok"

Tears form in her eyes as she remembers the first night, she had brought a small bag with some money and clean clothes with her but they had been stolen the same night, the only food she had eaten since being thrown out was what she found in the park bins or what she could afford after cleaning cars

Sarah sits back in the truck listening to music and thinking does this guy want something to be this nice to me. She suddenly remembers her bladder needing emptying so she gets out the truck.

Just as she is thinking that she can't leave the truck unlocked and wondering what to do she helplessly wets herself and then bursts into tears.

Sarah stands next to the truck with tears flooding down her face and a puddle forming underneath her.

"Great, now I've done it. He's being really nice to me and what do I do? Wet myself like a baby!"