LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting like a girl

Just remember that you will have to sit to pee "Just like a Girl" ! No longer will you have the ability to aim the nozzle of the fire hose.

Depending on how the penis is taped/strapped down or contained in a condom tube chastity device the potential for back splatter or sprayed

urine is possible. An erection could be a serious problem in holding the penis in a downward direction exception being in a chastity device.

I often fantasize about going the complete route "Nulo" with the penis and testicles removed and the urinary plumbing routed interior like

a female to achieve the perfect FLAT FRONT EFFECT. But that is an extreme 'sit'uation that is a one way permanent street - more fantasy

thought than anything else. Not all dreams are perfect as is this case.

So how does all this relate to wearing a diaper - perhaps adjusting the wearing the diaper with more absorbent material or auxiliary padding

in between the legs for a more rapid soaking control in a smaller area than previous. Make sure you have a "Waddle" WIDE crotch outer covering

to control the flow and keep it contained. My aren't you something with that oversized diaper cover over your crotch betcha could go to the

'Camp Town Races - All Day All Night" without needing a change ! You certainly are cute with all them frilly ruffles on the diaper cover just

barely hidden by the PINK baby doll dress. Now young lady when you sit remember to close them legs 'if you can' with all that material on

display. Be careful going on car rides those 5 point safety straps on the baby seat may do a number on the crotch squeezing out pee and crushing

the baby's fire hose toy ! Well enjoy the ride don't get too comfortable !

xander.williams

Hardly a troll with over 200 posts ! - So I beg your pardon ?

You are reading too much between the lines - just some generalization. I am sure there are more than a dozen ways to contain the willy hose

to direct the flow to the target in the bottom of a diaper. A chastity device in itself does not to be further restrained and most all of these have

an angle pointed downward to the central target in the bottom middle of a diaper.

For cross-dressers practicing their art of tucking that is another method be it with tape of a tight form fitting under garment.

So relax and enjoy the going with the flow and don't be so critical ! Sometimes an illustration is hard to imagine without pictures !

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I think using a condom catheter a good idea.

If you want to be a girl anything that suppress erections had to be good.

So holding your willy down and back would be rather neet.

Xx sissy wendy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's a gadget aimed at TG's with much 'male endowment' made to keep 'it' down called a "Gaff" ;) It esentially a cloth sheath worn similar to a 'g-string', and wetting in it would disperse the single stream to being more like an unaimed drip, just as girls experience. Much the same effect can be had with tight panties if 'it' is long enough and stays down in place. If you've never noticed, the sound of a girl peeing while sitting on a toilet is different than when a guy does the same :huh: But when you pee through panties, that sound is almost identical

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i always try to wet like a girl, and i love the idea of a condom cath to direct the wetting back into the bottom of the diaper. whenever i am not diapered, i sit to pee, and if i am outside when males would normally 'find a tree'..

I do a lot of these things, not to "be like a girl" but because I enjoy it on its own merits, and have been for kicks or fetish since I was pre-pubescent. I began sitting exclusively when using the potty a couple years ago, although I often did before then anyway.

As to becoming a Nullo.. i too have thought long and hard .. (*ahem* .. poor choice of words i guess).. in 1999 i actually started down that road, and was castrated. i wanted to have everything taken at that point, but my Cutter (yes i went undergound.. but i was damned lucky) who had performed many castrations and a few penectomies suggest i wait a few years and live castrated for a while. i am happy to have taken His advise, i am now fairly happy, but i still long to be smooth 'down there'.

As to becoming a Nullo.. i too have thought long and hard .. (*ahem* .. poor choice of words i guess).. in 1999 i actually started down that road, and was castrated. i wanted to have everything taken at that point, but my Cutter (yes i went undergound.. but i was damned lucky) who had performed many castrations and a few penectomies suggest i wait a few years and live castrated for a while. i am happy to have taken His advise, i am now fairly happy, but i still long to be smooth 'down there'.