LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banana Trick question

I have done this several times. For me, freezing them did very little at all but, if they did anything the made the banana crumble easier and was MUCH more uncomfortable due to the cold temperature of the banana. This is actually a very interesting experience. You feel the banana going in and, if it is not frozen, after you put it in there, you start to not really feel it. After about 10-15 min. the banana starts to liquify and a bit of "juice" begins to seep out (sorry for the nasty mental image). After about 20 min, you begin to feel the urge to go. The longer you wait, the more intense it gets until eventually, you can't hold on any longer. The banana more or less forces you to evacuate the now severely mushed up version of it, as well as whatever may currently be in your bowels. It is a pretty incredible feeling. Similar to the way actually pooping you diaper feels but, much, much softer and easier. Afterwards, you feel really relaxed and since it is a banana, when you sit down, it feels mushy like poop but, slippery like a moshed banana. Oh yeah and the best part, it does not smell, you are MUCH less likely to develop a rash, and the cleanup is easier as the banana does not stick nearly as bad as the real deal. I wore a diaper after doing this to bed. I woke up in the morning with a VERY full diaper. I stayed in the diaper for about 6 more hours and came no where close to developing a rash. It's similar to the marshmallow thing but, less uncomfortable and much easier to pass voluntarily. Just keep in mind, everyone is different and your experience could differ from mine. Have fun, and stay diapered!!

Just curious, what about bananas makes the trick work? Is it the sugar? I know with marshmallows, it has something to do with the plant... I'm not sure about bananas though, or even oatmeal for that matter. I've never used oatmeal as a suppository, I've only dumped it down there for the feeling. Now I'm curious. :P

• 7 months later...

Has anyone ever had any side effects of the banana afterwards? I just tried this and it was awesome! Just curious if there were any cases of possible infection or anything?

I have tried, just recntly, using one banana, broke in half, put in the freezer for about 20 to 30 minutes, but for an added treat, I shoved three frozen marshmellows up my butt first, then the two banana halves, what a rush, lol

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Bananas are a blast!! been doing this for quite some time over the years, I can safely say I put more bananas up my rearend than I have eaten in the past 10 years.

2 to 3 bananas at a time, have gotten in 4 but it came out while I was taping my diaper on.

Your diaper will feel fully loaded and clean up afterwards in simple enough..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I do the banana trick almost every time I have access to diapers and I find that very green bananas work better than frozen because they tend to be harder.

I just find a relaxed position, relax all my muscles, use a bit of Vaseline or lube and shove them up. I can usually do 4-6 and then once I get the diaper on, I'm already having trouble holding them in. I find for me it's the mere feeling of really having to go that makes it come out and the longest I held it was two hours, before I fell asleep.

I woke up as they were coming out and couldn't hold them in, it literally felt like I was involuntarily filling my diaper with the real thing. If you go before they've been in long, but have had long enough to warm up, they feel like a more solid poop. Plus with their size, you're guaranteed a huge load.

I prefer it to the real thing because I can sit around with a big load in my diaper without the smell, and no one ever knows but me.

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...

Bananas are a blast!! been doing this for quite some time over the years, I can safely say I put more bananas up my rearend than I have eaten in the past 10 years.

2 to 3 bananas at a time, have gotten in 4 but it came out while I was taping my diaper on.

Your diaper will feel fully loaded and clean up afterwards in simple enough..

You know what?IV done it a lot too

And was curious if too many would be bad for you after a while.i limit myself to doing it once every 2 weeks

I don't think it could be that bad

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, that sounds like fun wearer24/7. I love loading my diaper up with about 4 bananas and then walking around stores, but I never thought of pushing one up in me.

I have a question for all of you: I would like to try this, but is it safe? Could this cause long term effects? Can you push a whole banana up in you all at once? Can doing this damage you though?