LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Banana Trick question

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've done this about 4 or 5 times now and it's amazing. But the output is not always only bananas. The banana will sometimes draw out some poo. But what's nice is that the stinky smell is very mind. The smell of the bananas also adds to an interesting scent.

As far as health side effects, I have not had any issues so far. But if you did it everyday it might cause some acid issues in the rectum lining. I would recommend anyone inserting bananas to go slowly, push slowly to let the rectum stretch and adjust to the large size. Don't do it fast. It's best to find bananas that are as skinny as possible also. If the banana is hard and too large, you could strain the muscles that keep your hole shut and possibly cause issues holding your waste in. I would also limit doing this stunt to only once a week as to give your body time to clean out any banana matter left behind.

By the way, what is a safe oil to use, and where do you apply it?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey I know this thread is hella old but I’ve got some questions lol. So every time I do the banana trick I end up giving in and pooping sooner than I want to. Even with the pad I usually just push that out too. I kinda wanna force myself to hold it? I don’t know how to go about doing that so I was hoping for ideas. I’ve tried small pads and big ones. I’ve tried forgoing the glycerin but every time I end up purposefully pushing it all out. Maybe I just need more will power or a dom to threaten to punish me if I don’t hold it but for now I don’t have a dom and I doubt my will power’s gonna improve. The main reason I’m so interested in holding for a while is that I really want to get to that uncontrollable urge point. I want it to feel more accidental. I’ve tried laxatives too with no luck. Anyway probably a long shot but if anyone has any ideas that’d be great.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2013 at 4:17 AM, dl-julian said:

I must try the banana trick one of the days, sounds like fun

Yes, I am with you and will also try it for it sounds like a lot of fun and exciting.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, PupCharlie said:

Hey I know this thread is hella old but I’ve got some questions lol. So every time I do the banana trick I end up giving in and pooping sooner than I want to. Even with the pad I usually just push that out too. I kinda wanna force myself to hold it? I don’t know how to go about doing that so I was hoping for ideas. I’ve tried small pads and big ones. I’ve tried forgoing the glycerin but every time I end up purposefully pushing it all out. Maybe I just need more will power or a dom to threaten to punish me if I don’t hold it but for now I don’t have a dom and I doubt my will power’s gonna improve. The main reason I’m so interested in holding for a while is that I really want to get to that uncontrollable urge point. I want it to feel more accidental. I’ve tried laxatives too with no luck. Anyway probably a long shot but if anyone has any ideas that’d be great.

I have an inflatable put plug and it is great fun. I have not tried the banana trick but am learning. I will put the bananas in and then the butt plug and inflate it and I can fo a long time and it will fit in a diaper with locking rubber pants. Ok, the fun is going to start this afternoon, woopy

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 2:29 PM, PupCharlie said:

have an inflatable put plug and it is great fun. I have not tried the banana trick but am learning. I will put the bananas in and then the butt plug and inflate it and I can fo a long time and it will fit in a diaper with locking rubber pants. Ok, the fun is going to start this afternoon, woopy I will get to the pain part

Ok, I did this yesterday afternoon  just as I said I would andWOW.  I took three and a half bananas and a littlube on them and in they went with no problem. I used an inflatable butt polug with lube and shoved it in and inflated it so it could not be pushed out.  I wanted to feel that uncomforaable urge point and oh I sure did. It wasn't a hurt feeling more of a sexual pleasure for I had a mind blowing climax and moved on my stomach in the tub and another climax  in  maybe half an hour. I deflated the butt plug and wow , I filled that diaper th pass capacity and got up and sat in it in the tub.l I cannot tell you the feeling  and I helped the next climax.  You all must give this a try for I am going to do it again.  

• 8 months later...

Man this just opened up a whole new world for me. I like messing but I find fecal matter revolting. Just kind of something I put up with to get the thrill. Just tried this trick and this is waaaay better.

• Like 1