LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

best nappy feeling

I love it all, but i think waking up in a nice, really wet nappy laying there i will maybe pat the front of it a few times savoring the bulk whilst cuddling teddy, get up ,waddle downstairs for my morning ciggy in the garden and relish in the slow warm release of the early morning poop, then waddle back for a 'little play time' before showering. mmmmmmm! ^_^

Maly.

• 2 years later...
On 08/12/2013 at 11:39 PM, Diapers446 said:

I like mine warm and wet. The wetter the better. LOL

Me too. Waking up in a soaking wet nappy still gives me such a buzz.

There are few things that feel better than waking up in a soaking wet nappy.

• 3 months later...

Since its probably been over a year since I had plastic backed diapers, that right now feeling babyish by being in "real" diapers is the best feeling.

I wear for convenience and although it only happens rarely, usually when something does not agree with my stomach, those times where i would have underwear streaks if I was not wearing.

i do love wet and warm, i am in one and need to make a change before i leak, i just love an afternoon in a plastic backed diaper relaxing , probably one of my favorites thats not plastic,, is an older version of Goodnites i found some dated 2004 they fit me much nicer than the ones in the stores , i never knew they felt so different.

Best diaper for me is a thick cloth diaper nicely folded and tucked in a Septa retro style plastic pant. I still have quite a view of these pants which is a good thing, for they really bring me back to my younger years. For me nothing exceeds cloth diapers wet or dry.

On 12/14/2013 at 0:33 PM, babystevie said:

To me there is nothing better than a warm cloth diaper, fresh from the dryer.

That would be a truly wonderful experience, to be cloth diapered in a warm diaper!

4 hours ago, yurguardianangel said:

The thicker and wetter, the better!

Rearz inspire + incontrol plain white small are my favourite at the moment!!!

You can't beat a lovely wet bulging nappy.

For me it's after a hard day doing tower work in the winter time, coming home and change from a very wet diaper to a fresh diaper and a footed pyjama after a shower sitting in my Lay-z boy close to the wood stove and cuddling with my dog!!

Awesome feeling!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Like2bwet said:

I love a Terry nappy with plastic and then wetting it as I wander around, I was in town on Friday, needed a wee and soaked my nappy, what a feeling.

I always wet my nappy in public. I have little control over my bladder so it usually happens without warning. I still enjoy it though.