LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

best nappy feeling

I agree that a diaper before bed is a wonderful and secure feeling. It's as though you are protected for a long rest.

Since it's been so cold outside, a warm cloth diaper fresh out of the dryer is a wonderful feeling too!

I'm reading through lots of these post and saying to myself "Yes! I love that too!"

• 3 months later...

about 4 years ago i was taken to an amusement park in ohio dressed as an ab.. I of course wore diapers and use them the whole day.. about 6 hours into the day., mommy said it was time for a diaper change. I was more then happy to get out of my soaking wet diaper by that point. After she changed me, i couldn't help but notice how much better the dry diaper felt. that to me was the all time best diaper change feeling of my life.

Peeing in them and the thickness between my legs and the snugness around my bottom. I also like how I don't have to get out of bed and I just lie on my back and relax and feel the pee go in my diaper.

Putting on a cloth diaper and waterproof pants, slipping into a blanket sleeper and drifting off to sleep. It feels just like being a baby back in the Sixties again.

Getting a good full nights sleep, then waking up im the morning with a wet diaper with no knowledge of wetting in the night.

Sometimes, I wake up in the morning and I think the diaper dry, but when I get out of bed, I find it is actually wet.