LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

"Both, I guess. I mean, like I've said, I've never felt what I feel towards you before. And never so quickly either. But also the other thing. I don't know what it is, and it feels a little scary not to know what it is or that it was there, but it....I kinda like it. Whatever it is." April said, smiling a little as Sonya rubbed her back.

Sonya undid her jeans. "That's right, it won't...I gotta keep my little girly from having accidents...after breakfast this morning I'm not sure you always know what you've done." Sonya took her hand and put it down the front of April's diaper."Hmm, that pad is a bit more than damp..." Sonya pulled her hand out." But you're still okay." She zipped her back up.

April blushed a little but tried to ignore how that odd feeling came back as April called her her 'little girly' and checked her. And tried to ignore the suggestion that she wasn't always aware of her larger accidents. She was....usually. Unless she was sleeping. She wasn't really aware of the smaller leaks or dribbles. April was just a little disappointed as Sonya's hand left her diaper, but knew she was right when she said that if April got too worked up, she wouldn't want to leave. Once she was zipped up, April asked, "Time to go?"

"No it's fine... I know it probably feels like pretty thick and obvious, but it's really not." It was mostly truthful what Sonya was saying... sure when April walked it made it a bit easier to pick out that she has some protection on, but it really wasn't all that noticeable. Plus, Sonya didn't want the diapers to stop her from going out and having fun or doing things.

"I could eat." April nodded, reaching out and taking Sonya's hand as they walked. "I get the same way if I skip a meal. I get really grumpy."

As they walked, April found herself saying, "So, how long are you planning on kidnapping - sorry, I meant 'helping me out' for?"

Sonya smiled holding April's hand. "Well... I can't keep you against your will... or can I?" Sonya laughed. "But yah I want you to stay as long as you'd like. I like having you around and well I think it's good for you right now to ... have me around to be there for you." Sonya brought her hand up and kissed it. "How's that sound to you my sweet little love?"

After about 15 minutes they arrived at a Mediterranean place Sonya knew of and had been to. "Do you like Mediterranean food?" It wasn't far from the place Sonya had in mind to shop.

"I like the sound of that. Means more cuddles...and other things." April said with a small blush, giving Sonya a smile and a kiss on the cheek.

"I've never had Mediterranean food before, but I'm certainly open to trying it." April said, smelling the food as they walked into the shop and feeling her stomach grumble a little. She made a mental note to watch how much she drank.

• 2 weeks later...

"Alright, I think you'll like it. I'll help you order." Sonya did just that and the girls sat down at a booth with Sonya scooting in next to April. They each had a soda and a plate of food.

Sonya dug in. "You smell so good...I love the baby powder smell...don't worry its not too strong, just right." Sonya smiled.

• 3 months later...

"If you can smell it from across the table, it's probably too strong." April pointed out before joking, "The way you like to treat me like a little girl, I swear you won't be happy until I'm calling you mommy or something."

"Mmm." April moaned as she took the first bite. "This is really good!"

"It's not that spicy. Just a nice tingle." April said, taking a sip of her drink.

April smiled as Sonya rubbed her arm. After a moment, she placed her hand on top of the one on her arm and squeezed lightly.

"I'm not really sure why you care, or why you care as much as you do this soon." April confessed. "But I'm really glad that you do and that you aren't running in the other direction even though I'm kind of a handful and I can be a little moody sometimes."

"Yeah, okay." April nodded once the bill was paid. As they walked, she didn't hesitate to loop her arm through Sonya's, her hand comfortably resting near her elbow. "I'm not keeping you from work too much am I? I know it's been the weekend, but I am taking up a lot of your time."

By the time they reached the clothing store, everything she had to drink that morning, especially the soda, hit her bladder all at once and she bit her lip as she squirmed in place for a second. Her bladder was twinging in a way that meant that she better get to a bathroom soon if she didn't want to have an accident.

• 2 weeks later...

"No you aren't April." Sonya patted her hand lightly to reassure her. "You don't need to worry about all that okay." Sonya smiled.

The two girls stopped just outside the store. "Here we are," Sonya looked over with a smile and then leaned down when April spoke.

Sonya pulled April aside a little and spoke softly. "Maybe it's better to go now...you could probably use a change anyway. We'll just stand here like we're having a normal conversation and when you're all done we'll head in." Sonya smiled and pulled out her phone, pulling up a video. "In fact I wanted to show you this cute video I found the other day...perfect time." Sonya rubbed April's back a bit as she stood next to her and held the phone.

"You want me to use-?" April began to ask before stopping herself. Obviously Sonya wanted her to use her diaper. She wasn't even entirely surprised, knowing Sonya was turned on by it. And she couldn't argue the practicality of it because she probably could use a change by now. April focused on the video as she relaxed her straining bladder muscles. A small gasp escaped as she flooded the diaper with little control, feeling the padding soak up and swell with her pee and the warm feeling that started to spread.

Sonya played the video of a cute lion, bear and tiger that had all grown up together since birth. Sonya was more focused on April though. She could hear the little gasp from April as she stood close. Sonya was feeling rather excited by it all. She whispered in April's ear, "I bet that felt nice. I'll let you enjoy being wet and warm for a moment." She gave April a little kiss on the cheek. "Are you okay?" Sonya asked with a little smile, wanting to make sure April was. Sonya faced April and lightry held her hands, swinging them slightly.

April blushed because, yeah, it did feel nice. The diaper was think and warm against her and it probably shouldn't turn April on, but god help her it did. And so did the knowledge that Sonya was pleased she'd wet her diaper purposefully and done so in public. April bit her lip to hold back a small smile of her own as April kissed her cheek. After a moment, she nodded and lightly squeezed Sonya's hands, "I'm okay."

"They're a little childish." April said, suspecting that might be the point. She figured it was a good thing she was somewhat small since Sonya clearly wanted her to dress younger and if she weren't she'd never fit in some of this stuff. "But they're kind of cute I guess. The plain ones aren't so bad. I guess we can try a pair."

"Oh, that shirt is really cute." April smiled, pointing to a shirt clearly geared towards older teens than preteens. It was white with a fox on it and the words read "What the Fox?".

Sonya enjoyed shopping with April. She okay'd most of what April picked out and grabbed some more childish items when she had the chance. April generally seemed pretty okay with it. By the end they had grabbed about 5 shirts, two pairs of overalls, one was actually a shortalls, a pair of shorts and one dress. Sonya had convinced April to at least try it on. It was a knee length light grey cotton casual dress with some white swirls down the sides.

As they looked around Sonya couldn't help but notice the swoon diaper more obvious under April's jeans.

When they were alone Sonya spoke up. "Let's go try some of this stuff on and get you cleaned up...we have a pretty good haul here."

She walked over with April to the dressing rooms and asked the girl for the larger handicap dressing stall.

"Sure," the girl replied, "How are you both?" She smiled seeming to look at April more.