LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting - not all fun

Nappied Dan

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear about that. While I am trying to become a bedwetter, I also sympathize with the difficulty of dealing with an issue that you don't want to have. Since this is something that you've dealt with over the years, I'm sure you've spoken to your doctor so I would try turning towards other methods to stay dry (hypnosis, kegels and limiting fluids). At any rate, keep your spirits up and good luck.

Nappied Dan: If you stopped bedwetting would you regret it? I started bedwetting again about 6 years ago and hadn't had an accident for at least 25 years before that. I had started on a medication and that along with underlying medical problems was probably the reason. The first accident was quite a shock to me. It gave me a reason to start wearing a diaper at night when I can afford to. I learned to live with it. Traveling is inconvenient but not impossible although I don't have the money to travel much and I hardly every visit relatives except during the day. I'm a heavy sleeper too but find it difficult to sleep well without protection. What kind of alarm do you use? A wet alarm or just a regular alarm to get up at 3 am?

• 1 month later...

I 100% understand where you are coming from. I have been a bedwetter my entire life. My childhood was not normal. I still wet the bed and i hate it. I do love diapers...but i want to decide when to pee in them. Im still afraid to have a boyfriend because of my problem. I can hide my fetish..but not the bedwetting.

Dan-

The first step is to go to a doctor, preferably a urologist to rule out a physical cause. Also consider getting a second opinion.

Something that may help is to keep a chart or diary of your dry nights and wet ones to see if there is a pattern. For example, some people find stress, being sick or tired makes them more likely to wet the bed.

What kind of diapers do you wear? Try cloth diapers because some people say you feel when they are wet. This may help you wake up, kind of like the pull-ups that feel cold when they are wet.

Keep us updated. We are rooting for you to become dry.

I have had to wear to bed for over 20yrs.

I am not going out of my way to hide it, nor am I revealing it, that's just the way it is.

I am pretty sure my family knows something as I have stayed at my parents house on occasion, but the subject is not one people bring up to talk about.

At a hotel, I am sure a used diaper in the garbage wouldn't even rate a eyebrow raise. I am sure the cleaners have seen things you can't even think of.(one of my daughters worked in a hotel for a couple of years)

I personally focus only on the positive.

Good sleep is the most important, as I have a hard time going back to sleep after waking up, it's best not to wake up in the middle of the night.

I haven't got up in the night to go to the bathroom in over 20yrs. Literally sleeping like a baby. Lol

Diaper = good sleep = no brainer

• Like 1

And thus it goes; the 'ying and yang' of life :mellow: Everything has good and bad aspects to it and about the best we can do is decide that for ourself whether the good outweighs the bad. As I contuinue on my own path, I have gotten to the point where I now rarely use the toilet save for when airing out at home and for pooping. I no longer try for bladder control most of the time and let it do whtatever it wants. Because of this I have less bladder control than ever before, especially when it's getting full. I have more diaper leaks to deal with, and I have to change in places I'd rather not more as well. But it's not a problem, really, because the comfort of not having to constantly monitor my bladder nor deal with what it wants to do far outweighs those negatives, and my being diapered feels wonderful when I bother to think about it. I had a choice, and I made the choice to let whatever happened happen without my attempting to intervene. I made the right choice for me so I simply accept and deal with whatever else it brings along with it since I cannot do much else without making a wrong choice instead.

Nappied Dan-

How are you doing? I hope you are making progress in your quest for dryness.

Becoming dry is a process. It sounds like you are afraid of having accidents. Give yourself permission to have accidents during the learning process. Put a waterproof sheet on the bed.

Try setting an alarm every few hours during the night to see what time you wet or if you wet more than once a night.

To help you feel the wetness try wearing cloth diapers without plastic pants. You can also put on a pair of underwear under a disposable diaper.

Please let us know how you are doing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Three and a half years here for me after having some major medical problems and looks like it will be for life. Does it bother me yeah, sometimes, but hey it's life and I got some living to do. Best thing is family knows and has no problem with it. It's nice to have a supporting family.Best part of it all in 3 yrs have only had two accidents from night wetting. Only one night woke up dry felt weird.

• Like 1