LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Brief Superio Signature Series

DailyDi

I am wondering if my order didn't go through because it's not showing up in my order history. I will ask my husband to check our bank account to see if

I ordered a sample of both the mediums and large. The mediums 'fit' but are a bit snug (as usual) but they perform VERY well...I have had this one on since about 9 am, and it's on the soggy side, but it hasn't leaked and seems to have not just a good capacity, but excellent wicking and absorption as well, and it can move wetness to other parts of the 'chassis' rapidly with out pooling or leakage....which is impressive. :thumbsup:

usually when a part (front) of a disposable becomes saturated, any extra added wetness pools and leaks before it gets to an unused part of the diaper. hence the wicking on these seems to work very well. The location of the SAP seems to be in the front and middle areas, so when it swells up it is noticeable and you kind of feel like you have a football between your legs :P. not sure about SAP placement in the seat, but I'm getting there :blush:

Over all I find this to be a much improved and excellent product, and one worth trying out if you haven't tried them before....now to just get the ^%$#@! sizing worked out. :badmood: they should have an over lap in sizing between 36-38 instead of stopping at one and continuing on to the next Mediums stop at 36 and larges start at 36, and with what I am wearing now, I can safely bet that the large that I have waiting in my room, will be to big...UGH!

I guess I have to loose a bit of weight, or just stick with Abenas as my primary disposable, since bambino and wellness seem hell bent on making products that just don't 'quite' fit people in my size range..Oh well. :P

Other than that...it's an excellent product....

Hope this helps for what it's worth.

I am wearing the large and,as said above, they seem a bit undersized, because this one 'almost' fits! :o It doesn't sag as much as other larges that I cant get to fit right no matter how much futzing I do with the tapes. I think if I adjust these a bit more, i can get a good seal around the legs! *yay*.

Like the medium, these seem to be able to hold quite a lot :o and not fall apart either. The acquisition rate is very impressive, as well as the wicking. I LIKE THESE! :thumbsup: the inner liner also keeps you dry, with out that slimey feeling you get from other brands when you go to change (I get that when I use Abenas, just kind of damp and ;odd' feeling)

The tapes...O*M*G THE TAPES stick like death, and are hard to pull off, these suckers aren't going anywhere! They are also tough material, and very sticky...so no issue of tapes popping off or coming undone due to poor adhesive or cheap materials...etc

These are also deceptively thin but hold a T*O*N. Both the mediums and this large fit easily under my regular jeans with out any tell tale bulges or lumps or anything and remained comfortable. Though I will confess that I have a pair of my FTL briefs over it to keep down noise and add support of needed.

The only thing these are missing really is an elastic waistband, but given all the other high quality features, heck, I can live with out that :D

As a new or 'improved' product, I feel that the people at wellness hit this one out of the park :thumbsup: for the price, this really looks like a great product for a great value and they are WHITE!

So if you are so inclined, give these a whirl...you might be impressed. I am! :D

I have to amend my 2nd post a bit :blush: I was over excited about the larges 'almost' fitting, and they almost did, I think if I had a couple more to play with I might be able to work it out to get them to fit right. but alas, the one I was wearing fad to do. It was pretty soggy when I posted above, so i took of my briefs that were supporting it and adjusted the lower tapes to accommodate the increased weight, and what i didn't notice was while I was sitting down again, the lower tapes ripped :o No the diaper didn't fall off, but I couldn't figure out why it was sagging so bad, then I saw the 2 lower tapes had committed suicide, and that was as far as i wanted to take it. i

I had worn it for a long time and it was soaked, but wicking was excellent and it didn't leak! So I didn't worry about it, I just kept pushing it to see how far it would go before something happened.

I figure the tapes broke because they were to low, as being a large and a bit to big for me, they had to much strain with the expanding diaper and me sitting or moving around, and when it sagged, they broke under being flexed and doing what they weren't supposed to do...oh well.

SO! Ummmmm. I guess I'll stick with the mediums, as they have better tape placement and don't sag as bad. And I was just about to order a bag of the LARGES! ..ok

Secondly, wellness is running a sale and have a 10% discount on the new superio briefs. I got the notice in my email a couple of days ago and the sale is good till 1/13/14.

Hope this helps :D

Got my Medium samples the other day so here's my review.

At first glance, I put these up next to my about 2 year old medium size blue Wellness brief and thought, hmmm, this diaper is pretty much the same. I thought I was actually just sent a white regular wellness brief as it really wasn't any thicker. I have worn some regular Wellness briefs over the last couple weeks so I new about what I could get out of them. I am amazed by how thin of a diaper they are but I wouldn't let that fool you. They can hold a lot!

Tapes:

I put on the white Wellness brief still thinking it was a regular and not the Superio but quickly discovered it was the Superio when I went to tape it! Yes! A tape panel similar to the Tena Slip Maxi! A great improvement! I enjoy having the endless refastenability of a diaper because with other tape panels that allow one refasten like the original Wellness, Molicare, Abena, etc, you can't just slip them on and off when needed. I find myself at times knowing for whatever reason that I need a change, but know I am going to need to take that diaper off again shortly and I hate wasting a barely used diaper because I can't retape it. The Superio solves this problem. I also need to note that the tapes are positioned on the wing in a much better spot then the regular Wellness. I found the original to have tapes too close together and the top tape not high enough. This would often lead to the top front of the diaper rolling over itself and the padded part would sometimes weep onto my clothing or bedding. The Superio didn't have this issue.

Fit:

Like the regular Wellness brief, the fit is identical. Very form fitting, not a lot above the waste, fits like regular underwear would. Very similar to a Depend or Tena Slip Maxi in a way but don't get me wrong, this is no Depend! Very easy to conceal under clothing. Color all white with a little bit of a blue dotted wetness indicator.

Function:

I will first say, the regular Wellness brief to me get a kind of soggy feel after it's been used, probably due to the high SAP content to padding ratio. The Superio is the same way. It's not bad, just a different feel. Kind of like sitting on a gel cushion after repeated use. I get the feeling like it's going to leak out the sides but it didn't really, even after fully saturated. I took it off and the diaper was super thick now and again, squishy feeling. Impressively though, I pressed my hand firmly against the inside of the diaper and it squished but no liquid squished out. My hand was also basically dry. Just minor dampness but not wet, wet. Wow! I wasn't very active while I wore this diaper so I'm not sure how it would hold up and if it'd fall apart inside so I'll have to see about that later.

Overall, the Superio held much more then a regular Wellness and I have to say I love the discreetness along with the tape panel. This diaper is about as close to a Tena Slip Maxi as you get. Very comparable in nearly every way. Priced better too. It definatly has earned a spot in my closet!!

BTW. I'm 6'2" and about 215lbs. The medium fit just fine but I'm probably nearing the top for a Medium. I'd say anyone over 235lbs. will need a large. I have personal discovered too big a diaper is often worse then one that's nearly too small. I used to be much bigger wearing Abena L4's and if I wear one now, it comes half way up my stomach and leaks easier.

I never got mine so I assume something happened and my order never showed up on their computer system so I tried again and this time it appeared in my order history. I will keep an eye on it. If this happens again, I think this would be the last time I ever order from them so that means no more cases being bought from them since I would hate to throw out 80 bucks. I hate bad luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered (I think 4 or 5) paid the extra shipping and submitted the order, never got them. Went back as was mentioned and nothing showed up on my order. So just forgot the whole thing... Kinda disappointing as I wanted them for New Years Eve. Probably won't order from them again.

Thank goodness it's only a $1.99. I got one sample only. I re ordered and got them two days later. I don't know if they ever showed up on my banking statement the first time I ordered them. But it was only two bucks so I don't care.

I liked these so I ordered a bag of mediums. I got the samplers with out issue as well, so what ever the 'issue' is it might be hit or miss *shrug*

I paid with a credit card, as they didn't seem to take paypal or much anything else, sooooooooooooooo

Thank goodness it's only a $1.99. I got one sample only. I re ordered and got them two days later. I don't know if they ever showed up on my banking statement the first time I ordered them. But it was only two bucks so I don't care.