LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wellness Brief Superio Signature Series

DailyDi

So are these supposed to be more absorbent than the regular Wellness Briefs?

Yes they are. I got some to try. Ordered some of the final version. If the tapes are good they will be a great diaper IMO.

Yeah i got my sample today. Love it so far. Im afraid to order a case though after my card incident since someone else had an issue as well with a sears order being placed too. Anyone know what disposable credit cards run?

Yeah i got my sample today. Love it so far. Im afraid to order a case though after my card incident since someone else had an issue as well with a sears order being placed too. Anyone know what disposable credit cards run?

I keep thinking about ordering some of these, but the sizing bothers me. The mediums are listed as going up to 36 inches, and the larges start at 38 inches...and guess where my sizing is??? RIGHT! In the middle, so the mediums will be a bit small and the larges will be to large!!!! :badmood: and there is NO overlap in their sizing list....so I'm trying to avoid getting pissed off, as that accomplishes absolutely nothing :blush: since i have other things I can wear (Abenas) but I just wanna try new stuff ;) and it's difficult when they make stuff you want to try but doesn't FIT! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

So I'll think about this, and maybe order a couple of samples...WTF maybe their sizing is off and these things will fit better then I imagine...or not.

We'll see, thanks for all the updates and such! :thumbsup: