LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those who wear for sexual pleasure

Usually just touching myself 'through' it. Rubbing, squeezing, what-have-you, it's mostly to feel the padding against myself more intensely. Sometimes I do it sitting up, sometimes lying sideways if I'm watching or reading something as I do it but usually on my back which is a necessity if I have a buttplug in at the time.

I like the way you think Diaper_Angel. I don't exactly go "hands free," but I usually take a bolster pillow, put it on my desk chair, put on some "visual stimuli," and hump the bolster pillow through my diaper. I need my hands to prop myself up and/or hold the pillow in place, but I don't usually touch myself unless I'm repositioning something. (I actually need a new bolster pillow--the one I have now is tattered and ripped all over.) Another popular position for me is face down on the bed. Sometimes I'll use my arms/hands to prop myself up, but I don't typically touch anything unless I'm repositioning something in that position either. If I'm with my girlfriend everything is a bit different, but when I'm alone I typically stick to these positions.

I too am a fan of the hands-free method - usually (though not always) after wetting the diaper to capacity. With my girlfriend it could be any number of ways, though she likes to tease me by using the least stimulating methods, like rubbing me through my diaper and/or grinding on me.

We usually tend to diaper up and begin foreplay, as it gets more arousing, we end up usually f****** through the diaper either by putting a hole in the front of both and or pulling the diapers aside and proceeding that way. Usually this whole thing takes place through a well soaked diaper. Honestly, I prefer her in a soaked diaper versus a dry one.

I always have a few diapers that I only use for masturbating. They get all wrinkled and old and then I throw them out. But basically I just masturbate like I would without them, only I'm just sitting on it. When I do wear, I'll wet it, then undo one side and masturbate while its still half on.

Reading all these posts gives me inspiration for a new path to the ultimate orgasm! Although my signature masturbatory position laying on a spread out diaper using rapid hand movement is tried and true, maybe the wife could assist with her world famous Hitachi Magic Wand lightly touching the tip of my penis at the moment of orgasm! I noticed there is an attachment for the Magic Wand that is a sleeve around the shaft of the penis but I think that would interfere too much with my rapid hand action.

I used to do it all sorts of ways--humping, hand outside the diaper... etc. One of my old favorite ways was to flip a plastic-backed diaper inside out and lube up the plastic. Sort of like a DIY fleshlight I suppose. I wasted quite a few Luvs size 6 with the Barney on them back in the day, if only I knew then what they're worth now :(