LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

enjoying sucking on a pacifier

sonofninasayers

i love my binky!! i have one in my bag that i have with me all the time. i was a thumb sucker when i was little but as i got older the dentist told my mom i need to stop before i had braces. as like most of you you got the stuff that your mom would put on your thumb that tasted like yuck. i got my first binky (Stole it) mom caught me with it and omgolly did i get it. i suck on it when i watch TV and when i go to bed not even sure i could sleep without it any more

• 7 months later...

I too am a little worried about it messing up my teeth, but since I got a new one yesterday, have not taken it out of my mouth. I do think this is probably the longest I have gone with one in my mouth.

It is very soothing, and when I go to sleep with one in my mouth, I sleep a lot better (quality, not quantity - I don't sleep more than five hours normally).

I kind of like the fact that I can't talk to communicate. And although today is the first time I have really experienced it, the fact that I can't control dribbling is strangely comforting.

unless your a child

I find it to be relaxing and nice. It is also satisfying an urge. I sometime get an urge to suck it, if I am in public or somewhere else I can't have it then

Edited by Musashi

I find my pacifier very soothing. It quiets my mind when I can't sleep, or if I am nervous, or if I am just thinking too quickly. It does wreak havoc on my teeth... so I won't have it in continuously... but it's worth it for

Excuse me, but most dentists and orthodontists completely disagree. Excessive use of pacifiers can and does move adult teeth.

The compromise advocated by my orthodontist was to limit my use of pacifiers and to select the smallest nipple that satisfies me. The MAM orthodontic pacifier nipple has worked well for me since 1990. I seldom suckle more than a couple of hours a day.

Must be a

I do it because it's soothing and helps me calm down. I usually do it late at night or in the morning while in bed. It really helps me sleep. I'd do it more, but I don't live alone

I suck on mine to help me sleep. Same reason I sometimes use a bottle at night. It also helps me calm down and not have nightmares. When I am stressed out, I will sometimes lay in bed and watch a movie or read while using it.

For me it's a comfort thing most nights a sleep with mine or I will wake up though the night and get it from my window seal were I keep it also if my wife will put it in my mouth if I am rude to her x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest inloveanddiapers

I wish i could use my new one more.. It's slightly uncomfortable to suck on for too long. My first paci was really cool and came on a leather ball gag strap custom made for it. I like to suck on Nikki's breast's quite often. It is very comfortable, may be the reason I want to suck my paci more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suck on my Minnie Mouse pacifiers when I sleep and when I'm tired or stressed out. I want a bigger one because mine fall out a lot. I sometimes use a bottle too.

• 4 weeks later...

I am not much of a regress-er, but I am starting to think about buying a cute pink Pacifier. Think I have tried baby ones before, but they are no fun being so small. I really have no idea if i am going to enjoy it or not. We will find out soon with my next order off big tots.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Chicago said:

Looking for a adult baby mommy to chat with or talk to to roleplay as A 6 month old baby . Hopefully u can help me my dream would come true I've been trying so hard to find this for myself thank u

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk