LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

enjoying sucking on a pacifier

sonofninasayers

I was just wondering for those of us that enjoy sucking on pacifiers what is it about sucking on a pacifier that you enjoy the most. For me I mostly like to suck on mine cause I like to pretend to be sucking on a breast

I normally suck my paci like people chew on gum, no calories with the paci though. I know I'm one of those people, I work out religiously and don't want the calories of gum but need that distraction. I also fantasize about breast when sucking too!

• 2 weeks later...

I find it calms me down and I can't fall asleep at night with out it. I have to agree also with diaperpailpat about it making me feel babyish and letting go of the real world stress.

• 2 weeks later...

I do it for many reasons. I obviously do it to feel babyish, but also because I have a Copenhagen addiction which I would love to quit. While I do not see that happening anytime soon, I find the pacifier is an awesome replacement for that nasty habit when at home...too bad I can't suck on it in public!

• 2 weeks later...

I would much rather have my thumb to suck on . It puts me right to sleep,my sister prefers that I use a pacifier,it's okay but nothing except a baby bottle can replace the warmth and comfort I get from those 2 items . :)

I suck on my pacifier because it's calming. I originally started sucking on them because of wanting to feel babyish, but at the time I didn't really get anything out of it. More recently in life I'e been feeling weird anxietys about being around people and the only ways I've found to calm myself from them is to chew gum or suck on my paci (all the while toning everything around me out). The paci works better than chewing gum, honestly, but I can't really use the paci in public because I want to avoid being 'noticed.' Although, the anxiety usually involves in making me cry greatly, so I guess the paci wouldn't make them think anything different lol :P

The paci works better than chewing gum, honestly, but I can't really use the paci in public because I want to avoid being 'noticed.' Although, the anxiety usually involves in making me cry greatly, so I guess the paci wouldn't make them think anything different lol :P

This is so much like something I'd write it's spooky. I do understand your frustration about not being able to suck your pacifier in public, since I too use one to calm myself down. Like you, I've had some very serious breakdowns in public, since my nerves are on edge constantly and I'm easily frustrated when I'm uncomfortable. It's a cruel irony that the one place in which I desperately need

I take my pacifier out with me sometimes. But I always make sure that I keep it in my pocket and whenever I get the urge or want to have a little suckle I always make sure that I'm somewhere like in the toilet

It's nice knowing I'm not the only one with this. I've thought about taking my paci with me in the car to suck on and help me in situations when I freak out in public. I'm not really so concerned what people a town or two over think, really, but it's nice not being starred at. But, honestly, a lot of my anxiety attacks have been happening at work and I'm just no where near brave enough to suck on a paci at my work place (let alone a Hello Kitty one at that).

I'm new to the AB life but I gotta say my bf created a monster when he gave me a paci! I use it practically every time I'm alone or alone with him. The emotions range from calming to horny depending on the situation, lol not sure what it is but I love it!

• Like 1

I too am a little worried about it messing up my teeth, but since I got a new one yesterday, have not taken it out of my mouth. I do think this is probably the longest I have gone with one in my mouth.

It is very soothing, and when I go to sleep with one in my mouth, I sleep a lot better (quality, not quantity - I don't sleep more than five hours normally).

I kind of like the fact that I can't talk to communicate. And although today is the first time I have really experienced it, the fact that I can't control dribbling is strangely comforting.

• 2 weeks later...

I love using a pacifier especially when mommy puts me down for a nap or when going to sleep it makes me feel more babyish and I love when mommy puts it in my mouth cus then I have something to suck on when sleeping