LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

24/7/100%

In reference to the topic; to make a long story short I've been incontinent for eight years due to a vehicle accident. I have a major case of urge incontinence that does not allow me to make it to the bathroom on time, about the only way I can is if I'm already in my bathroom with my skirt, pants, etc. off, ie when drying off after a shower or bath. I do have full control of my bowels but don't even attempt to use the bathroom anymore for urination. It took me about a year to come to terms with it and I learned to more I tried to make it to the bathroom, the more I seemed to set myself up for disappointment. Most of my friends, family, and coworkers know about my problem; they also seem to think I'm very good at hiding it because they can seldom tell. In some ways my life since the accident has become more complicated (dating has been a nightmare), but if I had to go back and change anything, I'm not sure I would. It's become part of who I am today.

Audrey

I have no bladder control, and reduced bowel control. I have no warning about number one, and number 2 I only get a little warning sometimes. So I have stopped using the toilet completely. I wear abena X-plus 24/7, and have for almost 5 years now.

Iowaincon

• 3 weeks later...

I remember running to the bathroom senior year, having accidents, wearing pads for months on end until those just became useless.

I remember the first day I got out of the shower, thought about all of the nervous wreckness I was and decided to wear my night time diapers all day.

It felt really great to not have to worry about ANYTHING, and after a long and heavy talk with my parents, we agreed that perhaps wearing them all the time was for the best until the doctors could help me figure something out.

And nearly four years later...its just getting old. Ugh. But don't mind me, I'm really tired.

• 10 years later...
On 9/23/2006 at 9:50 AM, Incontinent Jennifer said:

I used to run to the toilet to try to make it, as that's what my mther had me do.

My boyfriend talked me in to not bothering. I'd only make it about once out of 5 attemtps.

The first time I used my diaper instead, we werre cuddling, and I started to get up. He hugged me tight and said "shh, just let it go. Don't ruin the moment running off."

It's been much less stressful. No more dashing to a bathroom I'm not going to make it to.

oh my gosh! how do you find a guy like that? happy for you!

• 2 weeks later...

This is an older thread but very interesting. When my wife first insisted I wear diapers every night and not just when I wanted is when I changed to just using my diapers. I used to get up at night when I knew I had to go. I started finding this more of a hassle being I was getting up 2 or more times a night. So sometimes I just wet. Eventually that meant more leaky diapers and wet beds. This lead her to double diaper, stuffer, and add cloth diapers until I ended up in thick cloth diapers that very very rarely leak if I used them all night. With the changes in my diapering style I found it much more of a hassle to remove them and put them back on. At that time I was only wetting accidentally about once a month. Non the less I gave in and finnally told her I was just going to use the daipers. That also when she went from a rare cloth diapers to multiple layer cloth diapers every night. I wet a lot more now with out getting up and sleep better. From time to time I she will give me a free night of no diapers and I will usually stay dry, but find getting up a hassle. Plus if I do wet the bed on a diaper free night I am put in day diapers for a week, thus I don't always take her up on it. Now it doesn't matter anymore cause since she became more involved in my diapers her rules are if I am diapered that's my potty. Day or night.

2 hours ago, deewet said:

Wow, Not to big, you have a great wife, wish there were many more like her around!!

Yes she is the best. I love her and she has been a wonderful mother to the kids and a great partner to me. Life is not always roses, but the roses need a little fertilizer once in a while to bloom so pretty. She doesn't always participate as much as I want. It goes in waves, but so does my mood to be diapered or little like. With the exception of night diapers of course. Those are almost always a must.

I started wetting the bed and pants wife was somewhat upset she had me go back into diapers and pants and mattress protector we have had a bed wetter for almost 30yrs.

• 3 months later...

Since I became urine incontinent I didn't used to go poop in my diaper but since changing my diaper every time when ineed to poop I decided that it isn't worth the agony of holding on to my bowels. I just let go and find a changing place when I can. I think for me it is more healthy and my diapers were designed for both so why not use them for both?

I have been urinary incontinent since my late 40's and after many episodes of damp and smelly underwear and embarrassing wet patches in my jeans with my wife's support I switched to nappies or inco pads full time. I had already being wearing nappies at night for a while because I wet the bed. My wife just one day seeing how my steadily increasing daytime incontinence was making me miserable "Oh for Gods sake just wear a nappy all the time and get on with your life. It doesn't bother me at all" So that's just what I did. My continence nurse wasn't keen but agreed it was me that had to live with my incontinence. She warned me what remaining bladder control I had would soon be lost. She was of course right. I just gave up trying to control my bladder and let it flow.

Now 6 years on I have little or no bladder control and seldom use a toilet to pee. I don't mess in my nappy. Well hardly ever. I have on occasion when no toilet was available and I just couldn't hold it any more. After all I was wearing a nappy.

• Like 1

About 25 years ago my life was severely altered after I had an accident while in the military. I was in and out of the hospital for the next six months having various surgeries. It was also during this time that I noticed two things, I was drinking 4-5 gallons of water or ice tea a day and actually starting to develop some incontinence both day and night. I kept thinking how embarrassing it would be to pee myself in front of all the cute therapists in the hospital, but then my primary nurse says to me, “you could wear diapers for a while, why we do some tests.” Those words sent a hot flush of embarrassment right through me, along with an intense excitement. While my embarrassment was screaming no way, my excitement made me say OK.

After the doctors realized this was going to be a lifelong medical issue, the doctors and nurses suggested that I try condom catheters or catheters to control the incontinence and seemed surprised when I told them I wanted to stay in diapers as I feel they are easier to deal with. They then said as long as the diapers didn’t cause any irritations, it made sense to stay in them. But truth be told, I realized I was now actually happy that it was official that I needed to wear diapers. It was the first moment I felt there was a benefit in being disabled. Yea it does have inconvenient aspects, but I am so lucky to be turned on by diapers. Instead of feeling miserable over being incontinent, my disability was now forcing me to live my diaper fetish.

All of my family knows I need to wear diapers and fully support me. I have now fully embraced my need for diapers and often wear Dry 24/7 disposables or thick cloth diapers and nursery print plastic pants everywhere I go. Usually they are only covered by shorts and a T shirt or when I am feeling real adventurous short shorts so that my plastic pants peek out of the leg band, but that is another story!

• 1 month later...

I just gave up on the toilet 2 days ago, today is my 3rd day of 24/7 diapering. I am testing if just letting my bladder and bowels empty would make my pain and spasms from holding go away and I am already starting to feel a whole lot better.

• 2 months later...
On 6/29/2006 at 3:24 AM, Tinkles123 said:

MY QUESTION IS: Are any of you at a point where you NEVER use the toilet anymore and don't try to? If you are, how is it working out for you?

HI there Tinkles!

Well for me I do have to run to the bathroom from time to time.  I have been a diaper lover for over 30 years and lately I been in this thought of just wearing my diapers full time.  I even created a thread on the Incontience desires forum area where I am planning on wearing full time and I am just going to un-potty train myself  I have IBS and my urine does not want to stay in when i hold it any longer so I am working hard to be able to wear full time.

I have plenty of #2 accidents so Diapers are for sure going to be in my life full time really soon!

I only pay one visit per day to the bathroom and that is to poop, I hate to go in my diaper. For the rest it is 24/7 in diapers and I live my life as if I were incontinent. That is the way I like it and that is the way it has been for the last twenty some years now and I love it.

I don't know who this was meant for.  I had a bad reaction with Metformin.  Diahriia and bad stomach pains.  A nurse when I had my colonoscopy told me Metformin was famous for that.  Someone else told me she had the same problem and her doctor prescribed Glimiperide instead.  I asked my doctor about it, he prescribed it, my A1C went down and I have no problem at all with it.

10 hours ago, wayne said:

check with sugar dr about useing something other than metforman if that is what you are on 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 10:11 AM, Newbee said:

I still try to make it to the toilet but l usually only make it 1 out of every 5 attempts

Seems a bit of a waste of effort then, just relax and let go in your diaper wherever you are!