LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hair bows!

I'm going to buy some hair bows, and the maker offers either a French barrette (the traditional, springy thing) or an alligator clip (looks like an alligator mouth. Has teeth to stay put). I'm not sure which one to get. I have long,

• Like 1

Nah, barettes are tidier. The 'alligator'- style does not grab symmetrically and the hair drops out of the open end if you don't have very straight and fine hair and don't grab too much. Maybe for the side, to keep some strands out of your face.

But then, I'm more the rubber band farmers daughter soccer mum utilitarian type, I don't do pretty-fancy much . . .

I wear tiaras or a very, very occasional Alice band

Well, there was an episode of MURDER: SHE WROTE that concerned itself with the attempt to steal an Irish headpiece that was called the Tara Tiara. I do not like Celtic tiaras becasue they are so flat. something like about 4" wide and about 3/4" high

• 1 month later...

I'e always rocked French barrette styles of bows. They always stay perfectly in place and typically don't go askew when I need to brush hair around it (because I'm too dumb to remember to take it out >.<). I've only had one aligator clip and I remember it scraping againt my head a little and it hurt. It was probably just a defective clip, but it stung me deep.

Once a girl tries a tiaras, she is never the same and in her life, there is no such thing as *a* tiara.

http://sandralyn.net/bookcont.html

And they go so scrumptiously with names like Rachel

• 2 weeks later...

Rachel Emily, to whom I addressed the reply

• 10 months later...

I have heavy hair and its a nightmare now that's it long enough for styling into a LG fashion I usually go for pigtails and use elastic bands for putting them in and then just put ribbons over them to look like the ribbons are keeping the pigtails in place I'm still learning how to style my hair when its down

• Like 1
  • 4 years later...

When wearing high pigtails i wear 2 bows for each tail, the ones i have are clips but got lots of colors fav being a unicorn design.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have not used a bow in sooo long; at LEAST 35 years and have not even used an Alice Band fsor 10. I have a small basket full of alice bands, at least a dozen, I would like to find a good home for since we Paradises do not use them. There is a joke. "How do you punish a disobeient fairylet? Make her wear an Alice band: and if she is really naughty let her only wear a bow in her hair". I was at Tiara Fairy Auriandra's house; I love to sit in her lap and bury my face in her pearl colored hair that smells like lilacs, and her little girl, Tira was being difficult. Well, Lady Auriandra reached into her bag, came out with some kind of clip and a ribbon and started to make a bow and said "Well at least Kirstra will be wearing a tiara". Tira started sobbing and the rest of the day she did not let out a peep. Bows are so common and plebian

Edited by Little Christine