LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does the 12 month program work?

Does the 12 month diaper program work?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Strictly following the 12 month diaper program will make you incontinent

• True
    • Not sure
    • Not true

Question to the members who have become incontinent following the 12-month program: are you also impotent now?

The reason why I am asking this is when I reach an orgasm it feels like I use the same muscles that I use to hold my pee.

By the way, am I right thinking masturbating during the program would be very counterproductive?

Personally for me, when I masturbate or have sex it is problematic in a different way. I am not sure why, but when I engage in sexual behavior I am more likely to have a nocturnal erection and wake up not only needing to pee but pained by the erection against the diaper.

Given I only get to see my wife once a month for a week at a time(if i am lucky) that means no sex most of the time and that aids in training, but like MDL reported, nothing like impotence.

Spargano

Inconito OAB is Over Active Bladder and it makes you pee several times an hour and takes longer to achieve for most people and it dont nessacrally cause wetting accidents unless you cant make it to the restroom. Most people who do the 12 month program start seeing signs of Urge Incontinence within 6 months to a year some people earlier from reading this posting and other postings on this forum. To get OAB you will need to continue the program after 12 months are up. At 12 months you'll still have some controll over your bladder but will need to wear diapers for the times you cant control your bladder. Does this make sense to you ?

Question:

When you're starting out the first month, someone said that you should really focus on being able to pee and all sorts of positions. What's the best way to do this? Should I really be drinking a ton of water and holding it in a certain position until I just start wetting? Would time be better spent really trying to relax in positions that are easier?

Growlycub, I'm no expert on relaxing to pee but it seems to me you would not want to be holding it in for any reason. I would always say yes to drinking plenty of water since that's what you should be doing anyways. Lastly, if you only focus on the easy positions to pee in then you won't really become incontinent in any position (or at any time).

I see what you're saying. I won't try to hold it. My big issue is that I am in a truck all day for work. That makes everything pretty difficult since I tend to accidentally be holding pee due to what I assume are anatomical issues. I can't seem to get the hang of this position. I know the driving position is probably the most difficult, but if I don't get something figured out, I can't make any progress at all.

I'm guessing the best advice is to drink more water on a consistent basis, but is there any tricks people have figured out?

Growlycub, Yeah the sitting/driving position is probably the hardest to overcome (seconded by laying down). That's because it's ingrained in us only to pee when we're sitting on a toilet. I have heard it helps to diaper up then sit on the toilet to wet yourself. Once you get that then upgrade to just a regular chair/seat. Let me know if this works.

Growlycub, Yeah the sitting/driving position is probably the hardest to overcome (seconded by laying down). That's because it's ingrained in us only to pee when we're sitting on a toilet. I have heard it helps to diaper up then sit on the toilet to wet yourself. Once you get that then upgrade to just a regular chair/seat. Let me know if this works.

great advise brian I heard that avout the toilet before I was incontinent and first started wetting my diapers I would stand in front of the toilet and graduated to peeing anywhere. Growleycub you dont want to hold it or force your pee out work on letting it flow out when full that is relaxing the bladder.

The weird thing is I can wet absolutely freely at my desk. To the point that I've only noticed I was leaking once I started to DRIP through the chair (it's a special rubber mesh office chair, comfy). On the other hand, I have a very hard time wetting while in the car, even when I'm absolutely protected and the car seat is protected. It's just a physiological effect of the posture, I think. I rarely sit reclined with my feet out in front of me, other than when I'm in a car. At my desk, I usually have my feet flat on the floor - something that can't easily be done in most cars.

Growlycub, I'm no expert on relaxing to pee but it seems to me you would not want to be holding it in for any reason. I would always say yes to drinking plenty of water since that's what you should be doing anyways. Lastly, if you only focus on the easy positions to pee in then you won't really become incontinent in any position (or at any time).

DavidMW, if you're leaking that much I don't understand why you would want to sit in an uncomfortable position that would let your diaper leak even more. You probably need to be changing your diapers more often, but I wouldn't be sitting in an uncomfortable position any ways.

DavidMW, if you're leaking that much I don't understand why you would want to sit in an uncomfortable position that would let your diaper leak even more. You probably need to be changing your diapers more often, but I wouldn't be sitting in an uncomfortable position any ways.

Baby Brian I have noticed in the sitting possition my diaper dosent hold as much as standing it will leak if I try to get as many wettings sitting as I do with standing

Inconito, perhaps incontinent was a bad word to use here. Learning to pee freely doesn't mean you will become incontinent. It will help lead to it if that's what you want though, but first you'll have to get used to peeing in any position so you can then get used to peeing freely regardless of what position you're in.

That's just what I've guessed though as I don't have that kind of control over my bladder to consciously give it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I would add my 2 cents into this discussion.

I'm a healthy 23yo male with a very clean medical history, apart from bedwetting when I was younger that stretched a few years but I outgrew that. My bladder I feel at times can be made of steel and I can go for a very long time without peeing.

Anyway, recently, I had time off work and both my partner and I decided I would just wear nappies for the time I was off work. That brought some interesting consequences.

Within 2 weeks of wearing and using nappies (i used abri form x-plus) I found I developed what seemed like urge continence. I got severe cramps everytime I needed to pee, almost like my bladder/abdominal area was on fire. Because of the pain I couldn't hold it any longer and peed. One particular instance I was in the car driving home and got the burning sensation and cramps and knew I needed to pee. I managed to hold my pee in until I got out of the car but as soon as I stood up out of the car, I peed myself without any control and couldn't stop it. Bedwetting also came back and I bedwet within 2 weeks too.

So, in my opinion, yes, I think this does work and for some it might take longer than 12 months and for others, might take less.

Pilot

My wife and i met someone who wears for convenience, A double amputee. She has been doing so for 8 years since she lost her legs. Still knows when she has to go and can hold it if needed. After her accident she did need to wear for incont. But after the swelling went down in her back she regained control. So i think it is really hard to make oneself incont if there not mentally prepared for it as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see the interview Colbert did with Charles Duhigg . He wrote a book on habit & how we (do and can) make things into unthinking habits. Obviously he's not talking about IC but seems like it can apply to anything you want. I think he said it takes 66 days for the mind to form an unconscious habit.