LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How open are you?

Daddy'sbabyboo

A clean nose gathers no fist and a closed mouth gathers no foot

• Like 2

I hide nothing from anyone, My house has baby stuff everywhere, diapers, pullups, bottles and soothers. All of a clearly adult size. I play childish games, have diapered ponies as a Desktop. frankly, even people i work with might suspect if they care, as they all heard me do a radio interview about Adult Babies, and i used my real name.

I guess it is just sexual for me. Telling someone about this would be just as inappropriate as saying "Hi, did you know I love it when my fiance cuts me with knives during sex" or "straightjackets turn me on" lol.

I don't have binge/purge. I have silent/overshare.

Close friends, parents, some coworkers, a cousin know I'm a baby fox to some extent or another.

Now to what extent and what details are all a little different, but usually it is more of the fox part of my core personality and less about the clothing involved in real life.

• Like 1

Christine Daryleanne said it best! NOBODY knows, and I intend to keep it that way. I've mentioned in other posts that I work closely with very young children (girls) and it wouldn't go over too well--to put it mildly--if anyone, including my family, knew about my AB/DL and LG side. I enjoy my "alter ego" in private and have absolutely no desire to discuss it with anyone I know because they would most certainly jump to the wrong conclusion and there would

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My first time announcing it was also because i was tired of hiding everything and never being who i am. i like my little pony, and i don't care who knows, but i used to have to change my desktop BG, hide my coloring books and re download the episodes after they left. Living in fear is no way to live at all.

Only very close people to me know about it, I try to put a wall up from others just because of growing up with bullying all the time so its kind of hard for me to trust people. But once someone gets my trust I let my wall down and tell them about this life style. I'm not always in "Baby" mode. Its only some days as of right now, like if I had a lot of stress then I let my mind set go into "Baby" mode. This life style is the best for stress because its a relaxing lifestyle.

I keep it to myself (and Mommy of course), although I have no problem telling my friends who I find out are in various aspects of "the lifestyle" (as in, general kink/BDSM), because I know they're open to such knowledge.

• Like 1

It really is amazing how some people who are really abnormal them selves can be so hating of some that is also abnormal. (of course I use that term generally, openly, and without discourse to anyone).

yea, there is alot of hypocrisy in that regard with kinks. rifts between people who wet only and those who poo. rifts between the showers and the hiders, rifts between baby furs and regular furs. we are all interested in relatively the same things, just different ways.