LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why I will be forever alone

I know that I'm replying to a old thread but still.

Not everyone is ment to have a partner or even a job if I want to go there. 7 billion people live in this world,odds are some of those will never find that partner(not to put you down. I'm in the same boat too you know)

On 1/16/2017 at 8:40 AM, MegaChar said:

I know that I'm replying to a old thread but still.

Not everyone is ment to have a partner or even a job if I want to go there. 7 billion people live in this world,odds are some of those will never find that partner(not to put you down. I'm in the same boat too you know)

I had the absolute worst time with relationships forever. I was lonely and hopeless and frustrated and all that, for years. All through my 20s. To make it worse, my health hasn't been optimal since I was treated for cancer in my teens, and I almost died of lung failure around 30. Between my health and my weirdness, I was sure I'd never find anyone.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, erevu said:

I had the absolute worst time with relationships forever. I was lonely and hopeless and frustrated and all that, for years. All through my 20s. To make it worse, my health hasn't been optimal since I was treated for cancer in my teens, and I almost died of lung failure around 30. Between my health and my weirdness, I was sure I'd never find anyone.

On 1/18/2017 at 4:44 PM, erevu said: