LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any AB/DLs into motorcycles?

Me me me me me. I've got 80000 miles saddle time in 10 years. I currently own a Honda VTX 1800c but I'm entertaining the idea of purchasing a Harley Street Glide. I love my VTX but it has 60000 miles now. It still runs great with gobs of torque. How about you?

• Like 1

I have a 2006 Vespa GTS 250. I want to sell it and upgrade to an actual motorcycle. When I do I want either a Honda Shadow or a Yamaha V Star. I love Harley's but the name is so expensive and the insurance is high. Fortunately I don't have any continence problems so I get to leave the diapers for the privacy of my home. I would never get a Vespa again. Parts are hard to find and are expensive. The closest dealer is in Toronto.

Kawasaki Ninja 250r SE 2010. Have to sell it soon though. Never rode in a diaper, but looking at this thread made me make the connection. Might do that before I sell it :D

• Like 1

Motorcyclist as well. I have ridden lots of bikes, from little dirt bikes to massive road going barges on two wheels. I prefer a standard like a Suzuki SV1000 or a Honda CB1100.

I have a 125 cc genuine scooter. Rode it once and it was amazing. If my truck breaks and my car breaks its an alternative to bicycling but i tend to stay off it due to senior citizens. Population in my area is over a million, if i lived in the country with less buicks on the road I would consider riding more.

• Like 1

I have a 2007 Harley Road Glide with a 103 Ci Stage one screamin eagle. 21 inch front rim and 18 inch rear. Shes a purdy bike and gets ridden. It has about 115k miles on it now. I am part of a Riding club for Kinksters and am open about my abdl side within the group. Live to ride ride to live.

I have a 2007 Harley Road Glide with a 103 Ci Stage one screamin eagle. 21 inch front rim and 18 inch rear. Shes a purdy bike and gets ridden. It has about 115k miles on it now. I am part of a Riding club for Kinksters and am open about my abdl side within the group. Live to ride ride to live.

Makes me wonder what your road name is haha j/k :)