LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College life (Private for me, sonofninasayers and Kaidus)

cute baby katie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You Katie because I much rather perfur girls to do that sort of thing, No offence to Tyler" Max told kaie as he looked at Tyler then back at her " But that isn't always going to be easy for we have different classes at different times unless we can come to some sort of arrangement without without arousing any suspicion

"Nope not that I could think of" Max replied back before they went to pay for their items "Where are we going to keep all this stuff" Max whispered to his friends, can one of you please have a word with Karen about all this only that I don't get the chance to talk to her as much as I like to

"Well it is kind of true, Max is like a little brother to me and with the difficulties he is having I thought this is the best way to help him but I needed a cover story so he would not get upset while in the store" Katie explains to Tyler. To Max "I will speak to her after we get back, its 11:45 max and your class is not until 1pm so its okay. Max we are going to need to tell your mum, I will tell her and yes you and I know she will be accepting of you sweetie". To the both of them "Who is up for lunch?".

They all cross the road together "Good boy Max after we have eaten would you like a cookie sweetie before we go buy you some toys?" Katie asks. She turns to Tyler and says "Max is being such a good boy I think we should let him buy a few toys, what do you think?".