LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Cloth Diaper LeakMaster

LeakMaster Deluxe

Gary seems to make so many lines that it is best to reveiw by merchant

That iw why I said that you must review by merchant more than by model. From what Angela Bauer said some years back. I am under the impression that Gary makes things to order for the merchant

This must be the reason why some Gary plastic panties from different companies have the same design/pattern, but different types of waist and leg elastic depending on where you buy them.

Yes, that to me was to the good, The whole body of the panty is larger. I got the XL with the 15" crotch even though I coud fit into Med or Lg. When dealing with such matters, better too much than too little. Also I am in very high-waist diapers

christinedper.jpg

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=28199

and a large panty "body" can be adusted in more ways than a smaller. I could not fit well into an XL Comco

As I commented in the NOISE parameter. I do not see the sense in making these quiet since they would readily show unless you are wearing a relatively full skirt. This would be true no matter how thin the item that you are wearing under them, due to the shape

Blue is for boys, and not a neutral color like milky whit, and the LeakMaster Deluxe is a high-waist as well as the material being smooth on both sides. Maybe you can prevail upon Gary to make them in snap-on now that Comco has abandoned the field

The termination of Comco is a game changer. it creates a void in the market for thick material plastic panties in both pull-on and snap-on. Who fills that void reasonably well first at a reasonably similar price gets that market share

The problem is that it is "special order". Any replacement for Comco, since Comco was readily available, would also need to be readily available and at a similar price. "special order" does not sound like "readily available"

I do not need snap-on's now since I have them, I would merely be reviewing them to see if they are a fit replacement for Comco, as would be a snap-on version of the LeakMaster Deluxe. My value as such is that I know the territory from 6-1/2 decades of experience and have an analytical mind

I do not see what problem you have with them, the material feels like the once from the 1940's that were put on me when I was 3 and the only difference is that the color was a sort of light, translucent ecru which was a common color for that material in the 1950's

They look quite substantial. My only concern is that plastic or vinyl does not "breathe." That's why I make polyurethane laminate waterproof pants. You don't get that clammy wet/sweaty feeling, and it also reduces the risk of diaper rash. If you wear all night or all day, then sweating in a vinyl panty could be uncomfortable.

I agree with willnotwill, I use both pul, vinyl and rubber pants. They are there to protect my clothing from my wet diapers so if I do sweat a little because they do not breathe it would make no difference since they would have been wet from another source by then.

We all have what we like and dislike on the pants we use, I for one never liked the Cosmo brand but I love the pants made by Gary and Babykins.

If you wear a substantial diaper and wet it, breathing panties are not an issue because the diapers are either too thick or wet for it to make a difference. A good full pantiy and a well-put-on diaper will do more for having an air gap