LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how can i move on? i want to get rid of my little side but at the same time i like being a little.

i already know why i like diapers, cute shortsalls, overalls and sleepers so much. This is because of missing my childhood. i just can't accept the fact its over. i'd like to go back in time when i was around 6 to 12 and hang out with my friends and play. but now I'm old. I'm 24 years old nearly 25 and i just can't accept the fact that my childhood is already over. Recently i feel like i would like to get rid of my little side and find a woman and have kids and be a father.

I'm mostly infantilist. i do not consider myself as a fetishist. when someone's talking about jacking off in his/her diaper i always say ... eeeeuuwwww . i never mix my sexy feelings with my little side. and my problem is that when I'm at home -i live alone- i'm always in my overalls or sleepers and of course in diapers.... :S and i feel its wrong to do it this often....

Well, I personally don't think that you have to get rid of your little side in order to be a great Dad and husband. I do agree that having kids running around the house would be a bit weird if you were a little yourself. So, that's kind of an awkward/interesting position to be in and in that case I would definitely say that you couldn't "go little" anytime you wanted (if at all). But you don't have to "get rid" of your little side, per se (if that's even possible).

• Thanks 1

Well, I personally don't think that you have to get rid of your little side in order to be a great Dad and husband. I do agree that having kids running around the house would be a bit weird if you were a little yourself. So, that's kind of an awkward/interesting position to be in and in that case I would definitely say that you couldn't "go little" anytime you wanted (if at all). But you don't have to "get rid" of your little side, per se (if that's even possible).

Marriage and family can be permanent. It's something to think about A LOT before you jump into it and completely give up your "little" side. You might be in a slump right now as far as your AB/DL role playing. Once the slump passes, you will probably really want to get back into it...and that would cause problems if you are in a relationship, married, or have children. Ask yourself what you REALLY want that would make you feel fulfilled because you most likely can't have it both ways. I wish you the best of luck as you work this out.

• Thanks 1

what i really want is being a little of mommy or daddy... but... and here comes the truth... this cant last forever. im aging... and once when i will be 40 there wont be anyone who would like to take care of me as a "little". and there i will be alone... no family, old parents....the only thing that will be there still are my crazy thoughts.... and this is why i want to change.... i think of the future.

what i really want is being a little of mommy or daddy... but... and here comes the truth... this cant last forever. im aging... and once when i will be 40 there wont be anyone who would like to take care of me as a "little". and there i will be alone... no family, old parents....the only thing that will be there still are my crazy thoughts.... and this is why i want to change.... i think of the future.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chris I'm 42 I'm married and have 3 kids. Being a little is something that I am. I hid it for years. I don't know how you can just shut off your little side my biggest depression was I was not letting my child side come out. My suggestion is to find a partner who will except you for who you are. 

• 1 year later...

Most ab/dl's go through what is called the purge and binge cycle often for different reasons.  it's called purge and binge because for whatever reason you decide to get rid of your little side, throw away all your clothes and accessories like dummies and bottles, nappies etc.  yhis can be through guilt, through being caught, feeling like a freak or because you decide you want to move on and "grow up".  the binge part comes later on, sometimes years later on you get all the old feelings back and they build and build until you have to go out and buy more nappies, clothes etc.  Being an ab/dl doesn't preclude marriage or having children of your own, it does include being honest with yourself about your feelings it will also include being honest with any serious girfriend you have,  you have to be open to questioning, explaining that is isn't about children but about perhaps finding the security you lacked as a child.  I have been lucky (if you can call being bladder incontinent lucky) my late wife was a nurse and took me having to wear 24/7 in her stride and would sometimes baby me.  My current  fiancee actually started out as my mummy, so think things through.

On 11/24/2013 at 3:44 PM, Chris24 said:

To offer you another perspective, I'm a little, 41, married 14 years to my amazing Wife and have been dating my Daddy/boyfriend for two and a half years. So to say that once you're 40 there's nobody who would want go take care of you as a little is just totally not accurate.

Being a little and your age have very little to do with anything. Being little also doesn't mean you can't have a family. My wife and I have a very strong marriage and my Daddy and I are planning our commitment ceremony which will be officiated by my Wife.

Thinking of the future doesn't necessitate giving up part of who you are unless you decide it is going to be that way.

• 4 weeks later...

Marriage is made with the intent of being permanent but there is nothing of itself that says you cannot be married and be 'little' and equally for a whole variety of reasons people may not get married or any other form of legally recognized relationship no matter how old they are in law but the most important thing is to be honest about you here and your littleness because if you are like most of us whatever legal age we may happen to be we still have those little boy or girl emotions, wants and needs going on.

I'm openly ALB done many a grown up thing and I'm accept by the wider community for being 'little' I just don't push it where it doesn't belong but you'll see me in grey school shorts and socks out of door in this lockdown an nobody takes offence.