LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

Hi umm, i have a question, Something has been bothering me lately, and mostly ive just been repressing it and trying not to think of it, but i decided to post it here, i dont know why this is happening.

First of, i am completely heterosexual, i like women, ALOT. I dont even find men attractive.

This is the hard part, sometimes, just randomly, i get this curious feeling about kissing another guy or something like that. it hits me for like a minute and i just ignore it. Its really embarrassing because, well youd have to know me. I am into women, and with my friends ill bash gays (sorry, i dont really have anything against you, but i was brought up in a VERY conservative family, and peer pressure kinda builds) (im also guilty of a lot of racial prejudice among my friends liberally using the "n" word. but really i have nothing against anyone because of race or sexual orientation. I dont know, i just felt like confessing that....anyways, could someone please give me some advice, this is really hard for me cuz this is the first time ive admitted it to myself, let alone other people. And for those who say "well don, you must be bi" im not sexually attracted to guys, my mind just wonders what being gay would be like, and i picture myself making out with a guy, but like i said, i just push it away. beautiful women always make me "happy" idk. thanks for reading, just typing it helps...

yea i know what you mean sometimes i fantasise about being with another guy. but i like women, after some research i found that i identify with women more then i do men. my dad died when i was 7 so i never really had any male role models but i dont think that having only my mother rase me made me feel this way. at this point i too feal confused about who i am and why i feal about others. This is somthing that you can only find out for your self.

if you want to learn more about human sexuality please visit http://www.genderpsychology.org/ this site is not only for transexuals but has great aritcals about gender.

i found this on google might help too?

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?chanID=sa...6C483414B7F4945

feal free to e-mail or im me

Baby_g_diaperlover@yahoo.com

Thanks for the info, i was worried about the response i would get. My mother died when i was six, and i had split custody between my grandmother and father, but back then i lived with my aunt dawn and her family, with my dad. Well, alot stuff i dont really feel comfortable about happened during that time... but um yea, im a single child (well adult) and i dont enjoy looking at pics of naked guys, or anything that would put me into the homosexual category, aside from me having these, for lack of a better word, fantasies. and their not exclusive, i fantasize about women as well, but its been really bothering me lately, and i just wanted to get it out to someone. i feel really at odds with myself because i think that practising homosexuality is disgusting, thats just how i am, but even with that ingrained in me i get these "dreams" that arent really sexual, but idk, im just confused, maybe just lonely (i havent had a girlfriend in a year and a half) again thanks for the links very good reads

I don't really think it's that unusual for hetrosexual people to have some thoughts about people of the same sex. It doesn't mean you're gay. It doesn't even mean you're bi.

I you want to have sex with another man then you're bi but if you're just curious about kissing a guy then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

it wouldn't hurt to see a psycologist eather, untill recently i didn't have any friends, i was always angry, i hated everyone and everything. untill i realised that all i was doing is pushing everybody away i come to the reasoning that if i dont let anyone in then no one will hurt me "no pain" this was becouse my dad died and left me all alone. so i finish up this post by saying you can only help your self so much before you need help.

I know I am a bit late on this one but I wanted to ring in. I am a straight male, but I find males attractive. Beautiful people are beautiful people, regardless of gender. Doesnt make me gay, one time I actually made out with one of my friends, we were pretty drunk and it was a great night of clubbing behind us, and it was fun! So anyway... It is a lot more common that you think, in fact if most men didnt sometimes fantasize about other men, then there wouldnt be so much hate towards homosexuals in the world. The people who hate them the most usually hate them because they have feelings towards that direction and they hate themselves.

Yes Exactly, in the future everyone will probalyy be bi-sexual or at least metro-sexual that would be fun too. but imagin if men and women lived on two diffrent planets and completely hate each other then i guess every body would be gay becouse there is no choice ..... just a few thought that i decided to throw out there.

Thankyou for reading my posts, Chalsie

I know I am a bit late on this one but I wanted to ring in. I am a straight male, but I find males attractive. Beautiful people are beautiful people, regardless of gender. Doesnt make me gay, one time I actually made out with one of my friends, we were pretty drunk and it was a great night of clubbing behind us, and it was fun! So anyway... It is a lot more common that you think, in fact if most men didnt sometimes fantasize about other men, then there wouldnt be so much hate towards homosexuals in the world. The people who hate them the most usually hate them because they have feelings towards that direction and they hate themselves.

wow, that just about hit the nail on the head lol, but i dont find guys sexually stimulating, but anyways, idk, i calmed down about it since the post, so i feel better, thanks for listening.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi umm, i have a question, Something has been bothering me lately, and mostly ive just been repressing it and trying not to think of it, but i decided to post it here, i dont know why this is happening.

First of, i am completely heterosexual, i like women, ALOT. I dont even find men attractive.

This is the hard part, sometimes, just randomly, i get this curious feeling about kissing another guy or something like that. it hits me for like a minute and i just ignore it. Its really embarrassing because, well youd have to know me. I am into women, and with my friends ill bash gays (sorry, i dont really have anything against you, but i was brought up in a VERY conservative family, and peer pressure kinda builds) (im also guilty of a lot of racial prejudice among my friends liberally using the "n" word. but really i have nothing against anyone because of race or sexual orientation. I dont know, i just felt like confessing that....anyways, could someone please give me some advice, this is really hard for me cuz this is the first time ive admitted it to myself, let alone other people. And for those who say "well don, you must be bi" im not sexually attracted to guys, my mind just wonders what being gay would be like, and i picture myself making out with a guy, but like i said, i just push it away. beautiful women always make me "happy" idk. thanks for reading, just typing it helps...

First, hetero/bi/homosexuality are just labels for extremes...kind of like negroes and white people....

you can identify some who are definitely in either category, but the truth is there is a continuum, with lots of shades of gray in between.

Second, when the Germans had guys in close quarters with no women on the U-boats, during WWII, lots of guys ended up doing homosexual things who would go home to their wives...if the only sex available is guys, then that is the sex they got....and for a crazy example, there is a species of fish that will switch sex if the balance of male/female is too far off center...Finally, you should go see "Brokeback Mountain" as an example of how the lying about sex was very destructive.

As for all this gay bashing and "N" bashing....I see that as a far more serious problem than whether or not you are a pure heterosexual or not...ask yourself if you wouldn't be on the other end of the stick if your "friends" found out you were visiting a diaper sex forum or liked wearing diapers....and think about whether you need to move out of that circle of friends. I went to a shrink once, and told him about my proclivities in the diaper department....he and all of his successors have spent almost no time on the subject, the depression and the crying fits were far more important.

gay bashing and "N" bashing aren't good for your mental health, and can land you in serious trouble with the law...if you like, you could test my assertion by talking to a professional shrink about your sexuality and your bashing, and see which one the professional thinks is more important...

The simple answer is your normal. They way you were raised, doesn't have to be who you are now it was a start not the finish. With Age comes wisdom, people who believe everything they are told and live such a life, end up having no life. I too at points in my life believed as you did, guess what I grew up..I learned the truth. I no Longer Stereotype people, but I will certainly tell you that any race, or gender preference, or any diversity for that matter has its bad eggs so to speak.

Knowledge is the key, you don't need a shrink to figure out who you are, your just throwing away good money. You haven't said you have acted on your "negative notions". Until you do, you just need to Educate yourself about life, and learn to live and let live. Nobody is perfect, all that matters is you give it the effort. :D

Believe it or not I know exactly what your going through because when I was 16 I was so convinced I was straight I Wen't through 2 boyfriends in 12 months anyway.

After the second one broke up with me I almost fell into tears every other hour then one day I got a message from him on my mom's awnsering machine telling me to go meet him for Coffee at the local Tim's and when he was there he bought me a Chamomile Tea and asked what I thought of his Fraternal Twin sister, I replied with She's good looking and would probably make a man really happy one day.

He asked me to go over to his house for awhile of course I accepted when we got there his sister had asked me to talk with her for a little bit and we did and then she asked me what I thought her body was I replied with its Hot and will no doubt make a man fall to his knees then she wispered in my ear that she wouldve rather pleased me with it and then kissed me on the lips I was stunned but it felt Natural it was like a force I had never felt before.

As the months wen't on me and her grew closer and closer till eventually she moved to NeW York she writes to me and tells me sweet stuff on the phone I still love her.

Anyway my experience kind of doesn't end up like yours but its always good to see sopmeone you can sorta relate to in uncomfortable places of mind like that.