LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fill out "Real Age" on Profile

DailyDi

Baybe this should alsow be posted in chat, since that seems to be the center of the problem and a "done by or else no tiara for you" date should be established

Did you ever hear of "legal age" and why?

I think everyone should be proud of there age and post it. Cause there is a spot to put the age we wannabe. I put my real age down I could get cute though and put 30 +. The real age allows you the opion of making friends your own age. Its not like someone is going to know your real name by posting your age.

I think everyone should be proud of there age and post it. Cause there is a spot to put the age we wannabe. I put my real age down I could get cute though and put 30 +. The real age allows you the opion of making friends your own age. Its not like someone is going to know your real name by posting your age.

• Like 1

Hypocrite. You don't have your real age (or you're lying about your birthday). You're 38 not 37.

This is the problem with this silly policy.

so I forgot to update my age one year shoot me at least its more accurrate than most people and will update my profile.

Sorry it tripled posted and not leting me delete two of them. Profile updated.

Sorry if you feel offended, went back and checked my posts and I don't see any insults or names. If you want to message me privately I will try to better explain the reasons to you. Though honestly I don't know why certain people are arguing over such a simple request. The amount of bounced email reports I get each day is reason enough to want profiles to be updated from time to time, let alone our security rules.

This whole thread is leading me to NEVER donating any more money to the site. I didn't come here for the moderators to call me names and be jackasses,

the mods havent called any one names . I recall you calling me a hypocrite because I fogot to update my profile 2 months ago. I ussually comply with the update just been to busy to lately. Daily Diapers jokingly scolded me calling me a bad baby for accidently tripple posting and not updating my profile this year. Your the one calling names Willnotwill. And Daily Diapers is not a jackass as you incinuated.

Forgot to update your profile, and a twitchy trigger finger? Bad baby!

Forgot to update your profile, and a twitchy trigger finger? Bad baby!

yes I am a bad baby this year to bad I dont have a mommy to spank me for not updating my age this year. I was to occupied with other things and my birhday went by quickly. And it is not to much to ask to update the age every year you are being really nice and letting people put the decade plus in the age spot.
  • 4 weeks later...

I updated mine. I'm not ashamed of my age, but with various information creened from various social media sites, it's easier for Identity thieves to gather enough information to make your life miserable.

I see quite a few members of long standing visit my dollhouse who have not filled out their age in any way

• 3 years later...