LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teenager to Toddler ( private for Babygohan and I )

Anon17a

Jimmy giggled as his mommy kissed him. It was at this time that Jimmy thought he would play a game of hide and seek. After braking his mommy's embrace he ran into his mommy's room to hide and yelled "Find me if you can mommy"

She smirked as she heard him giggle from under the bed and sat on her bed. She decided to try if her old trick still worked. "Oh no! I can't find my baby!" She pretended to sniff and covered her face, pretending to cry.

Jimmy's body instinctly pushed a soft load into his diaper. It was the remained of Jim's last teenage meal, so it was quite large. After a few minutes Jimmy was red faced panting and sweaty. "Mommy I messy" Jimmy whined uncomfortably.

Sophie waited until he was all done with his business and laid out the changing supplies on her bed. "There there sweetie. Mommy will change u okay?" She laid him down on her bed and took off his shorts and began changing his diaper.

"Now stay still baby okay?" She untaped his diaper and began to wipe his mess up. "My my Mommy's got such a tinky baby!" She said and after wiping him, she sprinkled some powder before taping up a new diaper on him. "All done, darling."

"Thank you mommy!" Jimmy said with a toothy smile. As the movie began Jimmy was completely fixated on the screen. Every once in awhile he'd grab a biscuit or his bottle without looking off the screen.