1. 1. What Brings You Here?

• Adult Baby
    • Diaper Lover
    • Parent / Partner
    • Incontinent
    • Adult Kid / Little
    • OMG Really?
    • Curious

I have to say it is a few things, I started here when I was deployed and was starting to have problems but at the same time I have been a DL and some what a big baby at the same time. Now that I'm 70% Incontinence and needing diapers most of the time..... I love the place even more and just wish when I find a great story they would finish it before they drop it or move on..... I love my diapers and I love it here

It's kind of hard to articulate without sounding like a negative Nancy, but why I come here is a pretty good question. I feel like most of the activity here is focused around ABs, regressing and paraphernalia thereof. Me, personally, I do identify as a DL, but I cannot comprehend regressing to the point of being an AB. In fact, I can't comprehend regressing much at all. I suppose I might be able to regress back to a little kid, but that might be more because that's more who I am - so it's not really regressing. Even given that, though, I never really try to regress. I like being me: a mixture of adult and kid.

So, anyway, I sometimes have a hard time defining myself on the ABDL spectrum. A lot of days go by when I don't even think about wearing diapers. Then again, sometimes it's something that I really wanna do (I say sometimes - but it's only happened once or twice). To get down to it, though, despite the disconnect between where I identify and where I feel everyone else identifies on the spectrum, I enjoy knowing that there are people out there who are at somewhat of a similar mind, seeing what they post, and being a part of the community in general.

I'm kind of in the same. On the one hand, I kind of get the AB aspect, but on the other, I don't. I suppose the closest I can come is wishing I could fit comfortably in Goodnites like I did before. I will admit to seeing what ABU or Bambino offers, around payday.

I don't usually think too much on diapers nowadays. With me working graveyards full time, I've been trying to wear on my nights off, but that hasn't entirely been the case. I have thought about wearing to work since I don't deal too much with people, but I also have a 2.25 mile walk to contend with. (One way) I have done it once recently, but it wasn't so much as "let's pad up just for the hell of it." It was more "let's pad up so I don't pee my pants on the way out there." (I was having urinary issues that night.)

So to sum it up, I guess I'm a DL and it's easier to cone here and have that part of my life open, rather than try to explain this particular kink to my friends and family in my "normal" life.

• Like 1

I've been lurking (well, I've posted a few times) here for years in order to read about others that are similar to me and my quirky proclivities. Frankly, most other AD/DL forums that I have visted give me the willies. This one is well managed. Thanks DailyDi and mods :D

I come here because it makes me feel normal! *giggles* Seriously, of all the things I ever wanted to be when I was growing up, I never thought I'd become a Sissy Baby so early on in life. There's just something about being pretty in pink-- and diapered. :)

• Like 1

I started coming here because I liked wearing diapers and wanted to understand my fetish now I come here to chill but I get shy and leave also come here to try and make friends and eventually maybe meet up with another liked mind person hasn't happend yet but I'm hopeful laterz y'all

• Like 1

I am here because I have been a DL long before there was computers and the internet. I was so relived that their were others that shared my love of diapers that I almost cried the first time I found a diaper site.

I am a disabled intersex bedwetting and incontinent person who uses AB/DL as coping strategy. Why not enjoy what you cannot change? Dressing like a little girl and using a pacifer makes me feeling better, replaces my childhood traumata with a positive experience.

I am here cause I am wanting to be a baby I like wearing diapers,drinking from , baby bottles being fed baby food having a babysitter babysit me. I would like to find a mommy to baby me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoy DailyDiapers, and hope to find friends who would want to get together and hang out as

AB's. Couples would be great too, since I am married and my wife is also my Mommy.

• 3 weeks later...