LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I do not know if that is the normal scent of lanolin. My snap-on panties all smell like that or similar. To find out how, see the current entry in my blog. When I rince my panties, and hing them over the tub, having unsnapped them and putting them over a hanger , I spray them with that spray and let them dry. Also, I took an LL Medico kindg size pillow cover, glued a king size pillow case in it and a spray it with the spary that I described and store my panties in it while awaiting the end-of-month washing of my diapers.If this is done enough, the material may pick up the smell all the time

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well washing your plastic pants keep them smelling nice and is hygenic, however the smell of a brand new plastic pant to my personal opinion is hard to beat. I tried to find some sort of mild washing detergent that would bring back the original smell but so far I haven’t found any, not even close. The smell of a freshly washed pant is nice but nothing beats the smell of a new one.

There are several "original new" smells, some of which were very much of volatile chemicals, what I am talking about doing will be close to the smell of some of the once from between 43 and 53 years ago as I remember it. It is a more babyish and girlish smell, this is from a time when the nursery was a feminine place so the things that went with it would not smell like gasoline, oil and gresase, but more like flowers, baby powder and other feminine things. Dreft has always been known for its scent. when you spray or otherwise apply the scent, you do not rince it off. If you can finde an oderless detergent, or use dreft proper, you can make a washing solution with the beads in a large bottle, or use the bubble bath to wash them in, but it must be in a mild solution

• 6 years later...
On 1/21/2018 at 7:33 PM, Fakename4me said:

I like the textured pants myself.  Not an absolute must have, but it reminds me of the ever elusive Gerber style pants.  Which must explain why I like my one remaining pair of VIP pants so much.  And lanolin.  I did not know that.  You can still buy lanolin and rub it on for that scent...   

To me, the textured side of the new pants felt like panties.  The insides were very smooth.  And, yes, Gerber used to have those pants that had the textured side out.  Lanolin made those pants smell really great.  It never lasted too long, but while it did, those pants were so alluring.  I think they stopped that because they made the pants very stiff.  You know, most manufacturer's don't even know about the special scents that plastic pants had a long time ago. 

On 1/22/2018 at 3:13 AM, dlnoir said:

If you don’t mind buying stuff internationally this could proof to be very interesting for you. The manufacturer of these pants still uses a structured type of vinyl and the pant is lanolin scented. I like them myself a lot. There is a down side to it, the crotch aria is rather narrow I am afraid yet functional. They come in two styles pull on and snap on. It is a German site but there is something like google translate and such. Anyway here is the link: https://www.saveexpress.de/en/inkontinenz-mehrweg-reusable/baby-doux

Yes, I've been on that site many times.  I didn't know they had put lanolin on the pants though.  That's wonderful.  And, they made plastic panties very thin back then, so they got harder, sooner.  I used to buy a pair or two every month or so.  Some of the pants I bought were impregnated with Rose Oil.  That really made them hard and crackly.  Thanks for sharing.