LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am told that comco has gone out of production. Comco was the equivalent of Sears Best, the top of the line BabyMates and most premium baby panties. If that is true then we need a replacement for them. This means a panty made of more than 5 mil thick material and the material must be smooth (Babykins are not acceptable here since they feel like sandpaper, full-cut), at least 10" from wast to leg openings at the shortest point on each side, a crotch of 10" or more and at a competitive proce

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone actually verified that Comco no longer makes plastic panties and if this is permanent? It seems strange that they would make items that need them without making them and also, I would bet tiaras to tinfoil that was a mainstay of Comco

Thank you. Now we need to find a replacement or replacements

Yours is the first or second report of that in 28 years

When you put out probably a million items over a quarter centry+.There is going to be a bad one every so often. I have gotten over the past 28 years over a hundred pair and never had that problem

I would like to know what they would recommend to use with their incontinece items. Maybe Rearz could buy them out

Has anyone had experience with this company and could this be what we are looking for

http://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/categories.php

I do not know if Gary is as thick as Comco or what the material is like. To replace Comco, the material needs to be thick and smooth and the price has to be competitive

I Will be looking over the LeakMaster Deluxe that I am getting from Adult Cloth Diapers

The Lang material is grainy so that lets them out

Key operative phrase 'the matte side". In my list of attributes did you see "matte side" with reference to Comco? And that is what we are trying to replace

What has that to do with a Comco replacement?

The Leakmaster came in. They appear to be even better than Comco. I will set up the review and things. It is a pity that they are gender-specific in name and the label is in front. Now the question is can they be gotten at a better price. It is also a pity that they do not make snap-on in the 7-mil material, especially since snap-on undergo more stress where the snaps are

Now the big questions, Do we have any influence with Gary? Are the AB/DL aware and friendly?

The once I am talking about are nothing like that. They are the "deluse" and are like the Comco. I never even saw the kind of material where one side felt different from the other before 19o73. it was either all smooth or all grainy. And I never saw the grainymaterial before 1952. Also,the thin material was not in common use before 1971. Consequently grainy and thin materials were concered cheap and bespoke poverty. Thier lack of durability would make them unsuitable for families where 3 children was the norm and things were passed on to the next generation, in the case of rubber panties, they were given to the little girls as part of their dollies' layette if the girl was lucky since she could boast about having "the real thing"