Teacher babying her student RP

sonofninasayers

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kaidus

• sonofninasayers

While Tommy gurgled happily as he looked at her all satisfied. He really felt over enjoyed being rocked and cuddled, along with the feeling his teacher mum’s hand while he was having his bottom patted. Tommy felt nice and comfy just being close to her he really wanted to tell her about the cover story of a fake school trip so that he could stay with her but Tommy knew that he couldn’t talk

Abigail notices a look in Tommy's which gets her to thinking of the speaking rule; "I think my big boy has something to say" she coos down at Tommy before removing his pacifier; "Mommy should've been more clear about the talking rule: you must speak as though a child would who can almost speak a clear sentence."

"If they start looking for you at school first, I'll tell them personally" Abigail assures him; "You definitely have a brilliant idea there, but hopefully the principal won't think anything of it."

It wasn’t long before Tommy tried to stay awake he soon found himself getting drowsy. He felt his eyes getting heavy and within minutes he slowly fell asleep and slipped into a deep, peaceful slumber, as he slept