LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another person traveling towards Incontinence

That may seem like a lot but it's nowhere enough for water toxicity. In boot camp we had to drink 3-4 times that and it was healthy for us to do so (granted we were sweating it out really fast too though). Now I just drink somewhere between 4 and 8 ounces a day, usually taking in the recommended 8 x 8oz of water (64 oz total).

As they say, trust your body. I get terrible headaches when I am dehydrated (another reason to hate OAB medications) so I need to drink a lot. As Baby Brian said this is not enough to be worried. And is only really to be attempted while mastering positions :)

Also reiterating my assessment of packing. My flight is canceled and I had to go buy depends real fit stuffed with an overnight pampers size 5.... They leak like crazy and I am not thrilled.

Spargano

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Baby Brian, I will definitely do that next time.

This disability card is fun. I was walking to the security checkpoint and was stopped before I even got to the person who scans the boarding pass.

I was asked, are you traveling with someone?

No.

Sir you cannot travel with three bags.

(This was in front of two other people. I hand her my card and say) I am aware of that.

(She looks at the card wondering what it is and then reads. After blushing she just points to the line and nods, clearly embarrassed.)

The guy checking the boarding pass and ID never even glanced at the card behind my id as he waved me through.

Official travel method from now on :)

Spargano

Update, i have noticed a huge uptick in wettings over the past few days due to my apps tracking. I went from 10(still OAB range) to 18-20.

It is definitely making progress.

This morning I had a procedure at the hospital and I was not allowed to drink or eat after midnight last night. I wet this morning as usual, went a second time in the shower, and then a third time on my way out the door, 20 minute intervals.

This 20-45 minute range seems to be my new norm if I don't let myself get too distracted.

"Now that the MIL knows, could part of your future packing strategy include leaving a stash with your wife?"

No, my wife doesn't want the rest of the family to non if they don't have to. I learned why as well.

My last day there I had my bedpad on the bed and covered it so my motherinlaw wouldn't see it, then apologized and said I shouldn't be hiding from you.

She said she had already seen it anyway but then said, "why do you have that? You don't really need that do you?"

I blushed and said, "actually I do."

I complained to my wife and she said, "well do you?"

I said," not if my diaper is doing its job, but every diaper has the potential to leak so it is a safety net for the bed."

She nodded and agreed to why I was a little insulted. Her mom was just trying to help. The reason I was upset was because I did not like the implication that I was lazy. They both know I work hard so it was just a misunderstanding.

As for storing diapers there. No. Not likely at the time being. I can bring more diapers next time. Plan 1 extra diaper a day and an extra day on top and I should be ok.

Spargano

Sparagano, An abena x-plus should be able to take 3-4 heavy moderate wettings any given day of the week. I'd put it towards you getting better at diapering your self. Way to go, you get a gold star.

I think you are right Baby Brian, I had a two hour trip to make today so I decided to do the advice I gave Inconito and load up and practice practice practice. It has to be the tea (catnip/nettle)... it took a half hour to feel comfortable, but then, it just would not stop. I am guessing because it was pinched from below it could never fully empty (or I am losing capacity... what a nice thought) because I was urinating every 5-10 minutes. I was able to focus while driving and visualize two arrows pointing down like an inverted triangle from my kidneys to my penis firing like lazors.... while undulating my stomach to keep pressure on the top of the bladder. This combination of thought and feeling seemed to produce the release. Once I felt the release imminent I would immediately start to look at things on the road to try and distract myself from the act of wetting. in the four hour trip I urinated 15 times. That's almost an entire previous day of urinating. I am extremely happy with this progress.

Hi Spargano,

what are the brands of Catnip and Nettle thea you use?

Second do you use tea bags?

I think I have to go that route as well.

I use the ones listed in the powepoint addendum. I order from vitacost.com.

Incidentally I see a huge difference in output when I don't drink. On days when I go to church I don't drink anything in the morning, so I have no liquids till almost 11:30 am. I sometimes wet in church but not often.

This may be another reason I was held back in progress... I cannot drink in my religion if I am to take Communion, but given I might be starting new meds I might have to start drinking water at least.... That's half a day of no training.

Spargano

I use the ones listed in the powepoint addendum. I order from vitacost.com.

Incidentally I see a huge difference in output when I don't drink. On days when I go to church I don't drink anything in the morning, so I have no liquids till almost 11:30 am. I sometimes wet in church but not often.

This may be another reason I was held back in progress... I cannot drink in my religion if I am to take Communion, but given I might be starting new meds I might have to start drinking water at least.... That's half a day of no training.

Spargano

I don't know about you, but consuming sugar causes me to hold water. As a consequence, it reduces my utine output for a day or two. Once the sugar is out of my system, urine output goes up dramatically until it stabiles at its normal level again.

I don't know if that is what happened to me, Craisler. Yesterday I was so slammed at work that I I did not drink consistently.

Then I got home and I had even more work to do... Hint to everyone: don't wait till the end of January to organize your receipts....I purchased the Neat app for the phone, so I have to take pictures of close to 1000 receipts, then label the ones the app couldn't recognize...

Granted. Going forward it will be easy because I can just photo my receipts and log them as I go so next January I can just print the report to send to my accountant.

But man am I paying for not hydrating... My urine burns my skin and is dark. I peed 13 times yesterday, only a third of the day before(but still OAB range)

Inconito I microwave a cup of water for three minutes then I drop the two bags in and a teaspoon of honey for taste. I let it steep at least 6 minutes before I drink. Twenty minutes later my body has a hard time holding, but it needs to be accompanied with a lot of water as I found out last night. One glass of water with the tea while working will not engage splash mountain. It needs to be the steady continuous intake.

Spargano

Another 30+ wettings day *cheers* :) this is hard work and requires a lot of fluids. I am impressed that my bladder is releasing smaller and smaller amounts as this progresses. Usually between a cup and a cup and a half (which the diaper can handle easily over time). I have not had extreme peeing except in the morning... I cannot wake up to pee and I am not wetting myself at night. In 9 days I have woken up 2 times to pee :( I guess I need to set an alarm for waking in the night.

How often should one set it? And when? Two hours after sleep? Two hours before waking? Halfway?

I imagine once I get to that state if waking once or twice every night I will see capacity drop even more.

Thanks for the advice and comments!

Spargano

Thank you for the advice' I set my jawbone UP to go off at 3. I also should do as MDL suggested and take another diuretic before going to sleep. I know I am loading enough water.

Spargano

Not a Vibralite, but a Fitbit Force. It has vibrating alarm that can wake me up. However, I've also managed to sleep through it occasionally.

Like Craisler I am using the fitness alarm. I hope your watch work Inonito.

Been under the weather which had affected my training. Being sick I have diareah. This is leading to headaches. While I am still urinating every twenty to forty five minutes I am also loosing a lot of fluid in the toilet.

Where it hurts my training is that aside from pushing fluids I also need rest and since I don't sleep wet it pauses my progress...grr. Hopefully this is just a 48 hour bug.

Spargano

Twent five wettings yesterday.... I am sure it would have been more if I wasn't. Butt-peeing so much... This perpetual headache is driving me nuts as well. I might have to go to the doctor if this keeps up tomorrow.

My lips are dry and I am constantly thirsty :( the dehydration is causing the headaches. I am going to the store later to get some yogurt and maybe a probiotic.

I have learned something definitively in training. I have to figure out how to relax and release when in action. I find I have to be still between 30-90 seconds to initiate a stream (relaxed not pushing) and then if I turn to do something the stream will pause.

One person suggested training that when you wet, go from one position to the next to ease comfort.

While I am definitely almost done with step one if the journey. Trust the diaper, step 2, pee in any position on cue is still not happening :(

But I am not down about it :), peeing 25-40 times a day is what was recommended to me to start, to get the urge, and it is almost like clockwork every 20 minutes if I am hydrated.

Spargano

it's not dehydration per say, i think it's more electrolytes that's getting "flushed" get pedialyte or similar that should help

Is there a preferred electrolyte replenisher? Pedialyte made me gag it was so thick, regular Gatorade is high on calories and cost. I just bought a NosActive energy drink but I am not sure if it is the most appropriate just because it says it has electrolytes and only 10 calories per serving. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated because adding 6-7 dollars to my daily expenses would not make me very happy

Spargano