LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Poop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finding someone else to 'play with ' in this realm is very difficult. given the fact that the 'social' perception of anyone who participates in this 'activity' must be disturbed and obviously needs help :P which isn't true, but social perceptions are what they are.

Good luck in finding someone new to play with and maybe have more success in the future! :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I can remember when my folks first put me back in diapers at 13 the first time I had to poop.Latter on that first day I started to go in the bathroom and my mom asked me wear I was going.I said I had to go poop.She said'what do you think those diapers are for go in them.I may have been a pants wetter befor being put back in diapers but,the one thing I never did was mess in my pants.I held on to that poop till I could not stand it anymore and finely messed my diapers.It took me along time to get use to the feeling of a messy diaper.But once I started to mess all the time I got to enjoy it.But the best part was when my mom or my older sister changed me.And I have loved being in a messy diaper ever cince.

• 7 months later...

My first time was today! I was sitting in a chair and feeling like I was ready to let loose. I was having some trouble letting go though, so after trying to go laying down and standing up, I finally went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet, and waited. I had to push a little but I succeeded! The poop was quite squishy, and as a result my bottom got pretty dirty (even though I took the diaper off almost immediately afterwards). I showered and disposed of the aftermath, feeling content.

It's amazing how reinforced and ingrained potty training can be isn't it.

It takes a long time to learn to wet and or mess your diaper without much thought.

Potty training teaches us that we must use the toilet and not our diaper or training pants.

This take up to 2 years for some to learn. It takes way longer to relearn to wet / mess your diaper again.

Started wearing diapers 24/7 at age 19 and it was not until I was 21 that I could wet my diaper without thinking about it and age 24 before I could mess my diaper with out much thought.

Most of the time I got that feeling of needing to go but it got to the point I was working for to where as soon as I got the slightest feeling of needing to pee I was already peeing same as when I pooped, would get a slight feeling I needed to go and by the time I realized I needed to go I already did.

I hope the original poster of this thread has found someone to enjoy life with who also is very open minded to her feelings toward wetting and pooping in diapers.