LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comco Pants

I wonder how long that will be, Some of the things they are selling state that they are to be worn under rubber panties, and their own at that

They had the fullest cut and the material outlated the elastics. If this is final, We will need to find a replacement. Babykins' material is to grainy and not as full cut, also the sizing is strange: see my review for that and I do not know if Gary has an equivalent.

So far my best choice is the AC Medical/Rearz High-Wasite Christy (Frnech catalog calls them "Christine"). Did anyone ever figure out why, fromthe get-go the AC medical diaper panties had girls' names? And does anyone know what Rearz is going to do with AC Medical

I have ordered the AC medical pants from Rearz and few I ordered were crap. Thin elastics and they just looked cheap. I love the 6mil pants from Babykins they seem to last forever (at least 6 months of 24/7 use.)

The ones with girls' names come with different size elastics, They have some with wide elastics. You just have to be sure to order them

I do not know where you get the idea that they are smooth. They feel like fine grit sandpaper to me

I do hope that the absence of Comco is temporary. They were/are an iconic ABDL supplier

In 27 years that has never happened to me

I am wearing the Kins pants. The last ones that I got from Comco split in the sides after one wearing.

See my revies, There are pictures of what I used
  • 2 months later...