LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying my hand at writing

seeing that the stories that I'd posted so far have got normal size babies in so I have decided to try my hand at writing an ABDL story I have already got an basic idea buzzing round my head and it's going to be about a man who is the same size and height as a normal baby and he get's treated like one his wife, girlfriend I hadn't really decided who he has to call mummy. I'm going to have her a sweet, loving and caring sort but I'm not sure whether or not to have her be a bit mean to him at times. I'm not going to put any thing like him being humiliated in anyway for that isn't really my thing

Hmmm...if you're asking US how you should write the story, would it be YOUR story? You already came up with a good idea, and I know you have it in you to answer the questions yourself. The name and age will come to you if you think about it...or just start writing. If you don't like what you wrote, then change it. (No diaper pun intended there!) As a writer myself, I run ideas past people but usually never let anyone tell me what I should write because it probably wouldn't come out the way I want it to. Another idea is to keep the pictures that inspired you in front of you as you write. You may be a "visual" person who works better with a picture in front of you.