LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Blue Star Plastic Panties from Baby Pants

Has anybody tried the Blue or Pink Star plastic panties from Baby Pants? I'm wearing the blue ones right now and they are fantastic! I love that they are textured on the outside of the panty. Reminds me of the old Gerber plastic panties. Very cool!

• Like 1

I have been interested in these and would like to order some....glad that they are nice and you enjoy them :) Something to look forward to :thumbsup: I just kind of wish they came in white...or even yellow ;)

I thought their pants were made by "gabbys' or some other well known manufacturer.....odd they would have a quality control issue, unless they are like most everything else these days and made in China :P

Don't order them yet. After 3 hours of wearing them, the side seam just came apart. I just emailed Baby Pants and will let everyone know what they say. I asked for a refund or replacement.

You just answered the question I was going to ask. I have horrible

I have not had that problem in years. I use Comco, A.C. Medical and Babykins heavy rubber

Duck, I believe that the panties in question are made by Gary, or they used to be

"gary" thats what I was thinking....thanks! :D As for wear and tear, I have some old VIP pants that I wear as much as possible and they have yet to fail. If tearing at the side seam is an issue, it's possible you might just need a size up...*shrug* the only pants I had tear and give out on me were a pair of the lightweight pants from Kins, they split right up the side/rear from the legband 1/2 way up.... They fit OK too, but I think i just needed a size larger since I now know that "kins' stuff runs small....Ugh.

I have used their pants for a few years and once I found the correct size they seem to last a few months of wear before they rip. What I love about Babypants is they have always given me great customer service.

Now they want me to send them pictures. I can't be the only one who has had this problem. UGH!

Oh, yeah, I had to go through that with the extra-large diaper pins I ordered. In one of them, the stamping machine apparently goofed, because a portion of the pin was so long that it folded under, and I couldn't get it open. I had to try, with a camera that didn't have a close-up lens, to take a picture of the defective pin that wasn't blurry. Arrrrrgh! Fortunately, I was able to do it, and the company sent me replacements that work great, but I

I didn't order these specific pants, but I did order another pair from Baby Pants. After about 15-20 minutes of wearing, the stitching came out of the waistband. Baby Pants was fast to respond and very cooperative in sending a replacement pair. I give them a big thumbs up for that.

They sent me replacement panties at no charge in medium. I'm wearing them right now over the same diaper. We'll see what happens & I'll let everyone know. I really like these panties and badly want them to be good!