LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need help in telling my Mum something

Elfy

you can say to your mom that how would she feel if she was born in a mans body? plus if your girlfriend will also do the sex change oprastion that come as the finel leg it would show that shes not fooling arond and that will show your mom thats its not some kind of thing that your GF do for fun

Elfking,

If Alice wants to be a she, then the female pronouns would have been more appropriate for your post.

I think I would approach it by discussing your own sexuality, then asking how she would feel if you had gender dysphoria. Maybe ask how she feels about James/Jan Morris. Maybe buy her one of Jan's books on the subject, or pass it on after reading it yourself.

Stress the fact that she's still the same person, just letting more of herself shine through. Also if she has questions your mum should really hear it from the horse's mouth. Just remember that you're all family there (girlfriend withstanding but it's still a similar relationship) and this kind of communication is the most important and the longest developing. There is no "one and done" telling someone, because your girlfriend, you, and your family will all learn and grow throughout her transition.

Just take it slow and let her ask as many questions as she needs; then have cake or something afterwards. Things are always better if they're followed by sweets. Icebreaker, banishes awkwardness, and feels like a reward to reenforce positive feelings.