LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unique Wellness 8 hour Absorbent Underwear (Pull Ups) are here!

DailyDi

I like the wellness briefs :) they worked well for what they were, though they did have their issues like any other disposable product. The new diaper sounds interesting, especially since it's all WHITE! yee Haw! :D

the pull up though....meh, the design doesn't look any different than whats already available. if they had designed it more like a goodnite with extra absorbency, THEN they might have something, but the way it's designed now the padding is to low and to much %$#@! waistband...it just looks almost comical. I might try them just for kicks...but I am more interested in the new diaper :D

I didn't notice the new tape on. Interesting. I may give it a try at some point.

I checked all over their website and I did not see any refrence of it either. But if they do put it out at the end of the month and have them in stock I will try them. I also ordered a sample of the pull ups.

I don't think I could ever give this company a chance again. They did not stand behind their product. I opened a pack of the case I ordered. Only to discover the next day morning, that there were hundreds of small pin holes and that they couldn't keep my clothing dry. I emailed them the same day. They emailed back and asked how many of the case were bad, and that they were sorry and would replace the defective product. So I took that as I should inspect the rest of the packages. I emailed them that they all had the pin holes after opening the other packs. Then waited, no response or package. I emailed again a week later and then nothing for a few days. Then they said they wanted me to mail the remaining product back. I said that would be fine. And then waited for a return label. I never received that. I emailed back a couple days later, and then a couple more days later they respond that the will resend the email with the shipping label and that I needed to return all unopened product. I emailed them back their original email asking me to tell them how many were defective. And asked them how I could tell that from a sealed package. Then they went silent. I never heard from them again. So there I sat, waiting for a replacement product and without my money. I am incontinent and am on a fixed budget. I had gone to the local drug store to fill the gap. I would like to say I am impartial. But after being burned by this company. I suggest that you all be careful when dealing with this company. I would be happy to share the string of emails with anyone. I even sent them a short video showing that with less then 8 oz. of fluid poured into the front of the diaper caused it to fail and leak. Be cautious, and hope that this company learns that it is important to do what you say.

I don't think I could ever give them a chance again. They did not stand behind their product. I opened a pack of the case I ordered and emailed them the next day to let them know there were hundreds of small pin holes and that they couldn't keep my clothing dry. They emailed back and asked how many of the case were bad, and that they were sorry and would replace the defective product. So I took that as I should inspect the rest of the packages. I emailed them that they all had the pin holes after opening the other packs. Then waited, no response or package. I emailed again a week later and then nothing for a few days. Then they said they wanted me to mail the remaining product back. I said that would be fine. And then waited for a return label. I never received that. I emailed back a couple days later and then a couple more days they respond that the will resend the email with the shipping label and that I needed to return all unopened product and I would be credited for that. I emailed them back their original email asking me to tell them how many were defective. And asked them how I could tell that from a sealed package. Then they went silent. I never heard from them again. So there I sat, waiting for a replacement product and without my money. I am incontinent and am on a fixed budget. I had gone to the local drug store to fill the gap. So simply I say to you all be careful when dealing with this company. I would be happy to share the string of emails with anyone. I even sent them a short video showing that with less then 8 oz. of fluid poured into the front of the diaper it failed and leaked. Be careful and hope the company learns that standing behind their product and that it is important to do what you say.

I had the same problem. I ordered one bag and had that issue. It's weird. The entire plastic cover is just uniformly covered with tiny holes. Not a big deal, it was just one bag. I figured it was a fluke but didn't try them again for several months. Once again, same exact issue. I don't know how common this is but I too am waery of trying them again. In addition to the backing being covered in tiny holes they were also super inconsistent in the manufacturing. The interior padding was often different shapes or completely lopsided. The plastic backing often was cut unevenly or had big piece of unnecessary plastic that should have been cut off. Sometimes the tapes weren't attached correctly and would just come off as soon as you put any pressure on them by trying to tape them on.

I'd rather have the wellness over the troubles I've been having with the speciality company's that are out there like classyComfort or Aww So Cute, I'll never spend a dime on any of them ever again. We Prefer Wellness & unless they change their outer covering or get to thin. They will be the only diaper I'll ever purchase again.

Wearing one now. Soft and comfortable. Cut like mid-rise briefs, no diaper-bikini feel. Not as thick as i assumed, but thickness and absorbency are not directly linked. Thicker than a Depend pull-up, about the same as an Abri-flex.

Tryed one of the samples, and it held one wetting for me which is good for a pullup, leaked really bad on the second one though, but I have a very large bladder capacity though, so I was not supprised. I just ordered a case of the new superio diapers from wellness and cant wait to try them out!