LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Masterbation

I have a question. How many male and females masterbate while they are wearing a diaper? I have been wearing diapers for about 8 years now, and whenever I or my girlfriend put a cloth or disposalble diaper on me I get an erection. at which time either my girlfriend or I will masterbate me through my diaper until I ejaculate in the diaper. It feel great when this happen ecspecially when I am in a cloth diaper. Does this happen to anyone one else?

I have a question. How many male and females masterbate while they are wearing a diaper? I have been wearing diapers for about 8 years now, and whenever I or my girlfriend put a cloth or disposalble diaper on me I get an erection. at which time either my girlfriend or I will masterbate me through my diaper until I ejaculate in the diaper. It feel great when this happen ecspecially when I am in a cloth diaper. Does this happen to anyone one else?

Not for me, i find jiggy jiggy is a lot better.

pleases both rather than one or the other...................

Tj..... :P

Well, I'd love it if I could do jiggy-jiggy in or even near a diaper. Unfortunately, the wife will have none of that. So when it comes to diapers, it's up to me to love myself. Diapers are a very sexual thing for me, so just putting one on gets my motor running. It's just too bad I'm the only one who enjoys them.

-RMS

• Like 1

I don't masturbate on days I spend in my pull up diapers (as opposed to most days when I just wear pads or undergarments) as I wear them for comfort and relief from pressure.

Also wearing them as a female, I feel turned on but don't need relief, to masturbate would ruin the whole thing.

However, when I masturbate on days I just wear stress incontinence pads, I always have a fantasy that I am in diapers or being diapered.

OHHHHHHH yes - its such a turn on for me. I ususally take the wet diaper, unfastened in the front and wrap it around me to stroke - i've tried to rub myself to orgasim, but it doesn't work. Any suggestions are appreciated. gonna do this in about 20 minutes :P take care all

• Like 1

Rubbing myself through a wet diaper feels great.

I usually pretend that I've been diapered for having an accident in my pants, and that I'll be put back into diapers 24/7 for not being able to keep them dry long enough.

You're very lucky to have a girlfriend that'll do that!

I do after I have wet my diaper and or messed in it I put a blanket between my legs and move my hips back and forth until I shoot my load inside my diaper, sometimes I will do this several times in one diaper as I like to wear my diapers for extended periods of time.

I also make up my special diaper ryhme gee gee pee pee, goo goo poo poo,gaa gaa caa caa wet wet mess mess cum cum in my diaper wike a big baby, den Interchange those words around ect its fun.

Up until I viewed the wet set video previews I couldnt cum anyother way but they also helped me masturbate the regular way guys do with excellent results.

but my fav is still getting of my my nice warm wet n messy diaper, if only I had a real diaper loving ab/dl gf then it would even be more fun.

Yours Truly In Warm Wet N Messy N Cummie Diapers

Babyalan Aka Diaper Dada

• 2 weeks later...

My S/O is not so into actual sex when I'm doing the diaper thing (sounds like a lot of folks are in that situation), but one thing I/we do is to use her Hitachi Magic Wand (which is basically a very powerful vibrator) over my Abri-Form. Amazing.

I find that if I masturbate to orgasm in a diaper, my interest in wearing diapers pretty much evaporates instantly.

That, actually, can come in handy for me. :)

I'm right there with you, Saladin, although my attraction to diapers has changed a bit over the years.

Diapers used to be a completely sexual thing for me. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I'd put on a diaper and try to get rid of my raging erection so I could pee into the diaper instead of over the top of it. :P

Well, those days are gone. Although diapers are still very much of a turn-on, and they are a genuine fetish for me, they're now something more. Even after I masturbate, I still have the desire to wear them, but for comfort rather than just sexual excitement. The desire to wear them does evaporate, but within minutes, I'll remember what they mean to me, how they make me feel.

Still, if my diaper desires get out of hand, and I have a hard time focusing on the rest of my life, milking the snake is still the best way to get rid of the distraction.

-RMS

My wife just got introduced to the idea of diaper masturbation last night, and she loved it! She only started wearing diapers cuz I asked her too, last night she admitted they were starting to be sexual for her, you know turning her on. As we were laying there diapered last night, i rubbed my had un and down the front of her damp diaper, and she loved it, she then continued to rub her diaper herself, she rubber herself to it sounded like the best orgasm shes ever had. After ward shes told me, she plans on wearing diapers alot more now, and that she can defuinately understand my desires and lofve for them.

I find that if I masturbate to orgasm in a diaper, my interest in wearing diapers pretty much evaporates instantly.

Same here... I've never once had a self-induced orgasm outside of diapers, but after that, I'm immediately out of them. I might pull em back on an hour or so later, but it's still the same deal-- cum and done. Wearing is nice, wetting is nice, but the bottom line is that glorious blast! Mmmm :thumbsup:

wv

I've found that a bullet type vibrator in your diaper just behind the family jewels and in front of the old backdoor makes for a great sensation while rubbing yourself through your diaper.

I occassionally like to masturbate in my diapers, but I enjoy wearing them just as much. I normally will masturbate when I first put one on, and then continue to wear diapers for a few days. Changing them when they get too wet. Unfortunately, once I get off, normally I can go about a week or two before I even desire to get off again. I guess there is something wrong with me.

Sometimes I can't help it and stop myself and I have to. After that though, is the down time and I'm really not happy with myself and might even be taking it off. For me, very much an excitement thing to have a diaper on and go from there but once I've hit that peak, I'm not so happy with it on ... maybe, a cranky baby!

• 2 weeks later...

Come on, gang...let's get it right....let's spell masturbate with a "u"...not an "e"! :P (I see some of have spelled it correctly)

As for me, I masturbate ( with baby powder and lotion) in my diapers at least once a day...I love masturbating..love it, love it, love it! There is no more pleasurable sexual release for me..nothing else comes close for me in providing me the joy I receive from masturbating in my diapers. All the other ways one can get off sexually..ho hum..been there, done that. The things I enjoy most about masturbating is 1) I don't have to please a partner and 2) I can fantasize that I'm being masturbated by any female I choose to masturbate me at the time. Obviously, the ultimate pleasure for me is to actually be masturbated by a real live, in the flesh female, which does and has happened for me on numerous occasions, (sometimes even by a teasing diaper-changing mommy), but most of the time, it's just me wildly fantasizing about "the girl of this day's fantasy" who happens to be masturbating me.

I LOVE to masturbate in my diapers. I am a bedwetter and always wake up wet and hard. I like to cum in them in the morning and then change when I have a shower to go to work. On other mornings I would cum in them first off then wear them most of the morning to play more later. I don't have the need to remove my diapers after I cum anymore. I used to feel icky after I came and want to take them off but in the past few years I like to cum and then leave them on for a little while, letting the cum soak in. Cloth diapers soak the cum up and its gone but disposible lets it get all slimy around the base of my pee pee, I like them both.

• 3 weeks later...

the best way to masturbate in diapers is using a vibrator and a masturbation sleeve in the diaper. I usually put on at least two attends to give a stiff wall for the vibrator to push off. I put the sleeve in the front of my diaper and lay face down on the bed. This gives the best orgasm i've had yet.