LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Masterbation

Yup I do. I either leave my diaper taped and rub the front or I will lay on my side untape the side and play tickles with my pee pee. Im not usually a quick two seconds and done guy. I like to enjoy the feelings. Plus touch every part of my pee pee. Which makes the session more intense.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

On 1/17/2020 at 8:46 AM, oliver d said:

My wife got me a E stim chastity cage,witch I wear in my diapers on the weekend she makes me wet and cum with it in my diaper.

That cage looks painful to me, but I’m glad you enjoy it.

Diaper Masturbation my my my  i super love pumping cum in my diapy :67_EmoticonsHDcom: i hump my bed until i blow or i rub the front of my diapy until well you get the idea, i do have some nice pic of anime busty ladies that really help me cream up i don't think i can post some sample to show you guys what i like???

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, well, since someone else already necro'd this thread...

I have 2 fetishes: diapers/plastic pants and inflatable pool toys. For me, one of the best feelings in the world is straddling a big blow-up toy like an inflatable orca ride-on in a wet diaper. Let myself sink into that soft, warm vinyl that stretches out around me and pushes my legs further apart. The air pressure squishes my diaper up against all of the sensitive parts (front and back). It feels awesome just by itself, but then I can't help but start bouncing until the magic happens and I shoot off into my diaper. The best part about wearing diapers while I hump my pool toys is there's no messy clean up afterwards, and diapers protect those sensitive spots from the seams. Seriously, those suckers can be sharp!

I once maybe twice have had a diaper on, gone to a secluded park with a swing, and really enjoyed myself while swinging, I remember getting the swing really high in the air before just relaxing ‘til the swing stopped [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 2/8/2020 at 11:35 AM, Floaty_Boy said:

Okay, well, since someone else already necro'd this thread...

I have 2 fetishes: diapers/plastic pants and inflatable pool toys. For me, one of the best feelings in the world is straddling a big blow-up toy like an inflatable orca ride-on in a wet diaper. Let myself sink into that soft, warm vinyl that stretches out around me and pushes my legs further apart. The air pressure squishes my diaper up against all of the sensitive parts (front and back). It feels awesome just by itself, but then I can't help but start bouncing until the magic happens and I shoot off into my diaper. The best part about wearing diapers while I hump my pool toys is there's no messy clean up afterwards, and diapers protect those sensitive spots from the seams. Seriously, those suckers can be sharp!

I've done the Intex whale... but I'm a bit too brutal on them (aka - way too heavy).   I got a number of other inflatables from Puffy Paws, Horseplay Inflatables, and Hongyi.  My "goto" toy is the Hongyi Tiger.  Had a white one that finally gave up.  Got another and a 2nd one in "red".   They're not cheap though.

https://hongyitoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60718853154-801259112/Red_Inflatable_Tiger_Hongyi_Inflatable.html

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Customized-Transparent-Color-Inflatable-Tiger-Sexy_60723879401.html?spm=a2700.details.deiletai6.3.40964b8cCpsptm

http://puffypa.ws/products/puffypaws-speckles-dino/

http://puffypa.ws/products/puffypaws-snow-leopard/

I came in my diaper "hands free" with the use of a no-brand magic wand
I also used directly on penis before this and came then too, also "hands-free" 

Never thought that was possible as I have tried with vibrators before, but clearly the magic wand is magic 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2006 at 3:11 PM, diapered47 said:

I have a question. How many male and females masterbate while they are wearing a diaper? I have been wearing diapers for about 8 years now, and whenever I or my girlfriend put a cloth or disposalble diaper on me I get an erection. at which time either my girlfriend or I will masterbate me through my diaper until I ejaculate in the diaper. It feel great when this happen ecspecially when I am in a cloth diaper. Does this happen to anyone one else?

When I first started wearing diapers as a adult I couldn’t put on a diaper without masterbating in it after I pissed it. Sometimes I’d have to masterbate before I could piss my diaper. 

When I married my wife and she was all about keeping me in diapers masterbating in a diaper no longer needed action, I’d put on my diaper and cumm in it after pissing it automatically. 

Than my wife insisted I start messing my diapers and masterbating no longer was needed as after messing my diapers I’d cumm , than piss my diapers again before changing into a fresh diaper. 

• 2 months later...

I am not allowed masturbation but sometimes the frustration is overwhelming and even standing still with no wriggling or touching I will cum in my diaper.

I never play with my pee pee that would be badimage.gif.184d5220f98215929ef3e25dfbd82951.gifimage.gif.53c2448b4208977c615c64680a897a16.gif... Mama has never caught me playing with it ?

mama said I am  compulsively masturbate if i keep playing with it, It's gonna fall off.    :D  I have never caught my mama playing will any of her vibrators ever even when she is wearing a diaper she has never had them in her diaper helping her fall asleep at night never... and I am the bad one who need spankings 

3 hours ago, steveg said:

I never play with my pee pee that would be badimage.gif.184d5220f98215929ef3e25dfbd82951.gifimage.gif.53c2448b4208977c615c64680a897a16.gif... Mama has never caught me playing with it ?

mama said I am  compulsively masturbate if i keep playing with it, It's gonna fall off.    :D  I have never caught my mama playing will any of her vibrators ever even when she is wearing a diaper she has never had them in her diaper helping her fall asleep at night never... and I am the bad one who need spankings 

Did she say that it would "fall off" or that it would "come off"?

Well, it would have been spoken, not written, and "cum" was not a word before the late 60's so it does net matter

So "come off" had two meanings, one of which means to fall off and the other meaning would not be known to someone whose age was in the mid to hpper single numbers. So it would be a frightening prospect. In fact there was a joke in the late '50's

In a bar, two men got into an argument about who was braver. The first guy whips ou a knife, lays it on the bar and then puts his finger and says "Go 'head, cut it off"

The second guy puts his wrist on the bar and says "go on, cut it off"

The first guy, not to be outdone puts his elbow on the bar and "cut it off"

The second guy puts his peter on the bar. The bartender gets a bit skittish and says "Now wait a minute, boys, let's be reasonable. THAT is a bit much" and the second guy says "Nah: just pet it and it will come off by itself"

• 3 months later...
On 6/15/2006 at 2:11 PM, diapered47 said:

I have a question. How many male and females masterbate while they are wearing a diaper? I have been wearing diapers for about 8 years now, and whenever I or my girlfriend put a cloth or disposalble diaper on me I get an erection. at which time either my girlfriend or I will masterbate me through my diaper until I ejaculate in the diaper. It feel great when this happen ecspecially when I am in a cloth diaper. Does this happen to anyone one else?

Plastic baby pants by themselves is even better and in both cases no clean up. I found this out as a young teenager and finding some super large toddler plastic baby pants that fit me and I could fit in to them through high school. Loved the feel and look without a diaper. My love of plastic backed diapers started about the same time.are even better.

I've posted earlier in this thread, but I was also recently given a hand held back massager  https://www.homedics.com/percussion-action-handheld-massager.html   While it is difficult to hold over my shoulder behind me on my back, I did discover how great it is to be sitting in the livingroom recliner and just let it do it's massaging on the front of my diaper.  It doesn't take long and saves wear and tear on my arthritic hand!

• Like 1

So glad I’ve been periodically checking this thread. I notice a few people mentioned the Magic Wand so I decided to get one. Vibrators have never really done much for me in the past so I was a skeptical this would be be any different. It took a few try’s to before I was able to finish with it, but I figured it out today. It’s so nice to be able to finally load up my diaper with something else for a change. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Woke up soaked in my thick cloth diapers and plastic pants. Been up for a couple of hours enjoying my bulgy wetness. So thankful I never get diaper rash as I’m 24/7 and wet 90% of the time. Going in now to lay face down on my pissy smelling bed sheets to enjoy Cumming in my wet diapers, like every morning. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 9:02 PM, SoggySoCal said:

So glad I’ve been periodically checking this thread. I notice a few people mentioned the Magic Wand so I decided to get one. Vibrators have never really done much for me in the past so I was a skeptical this would be be any different. It took a few try’s to before I was able to finish with it, but I figured it out today. It’s so nice to be able to finally load up my diaper with something else for a change. 

I too enjoy using the Hitachi Wand when allowed and cumming in my diaper from using it. It's my second most favorite way to achieve my release. 

• 1 year later...

Masturbating in a diaper is forbidden in my imagination, but little boys have a hard time resisting one. So pushing the diaper against something and hoping no one sees.

• Like 1