LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Bedwetting?!

Guest fakename7

Guest fakename7

Minor update, but big for me. Last night, i had my first MAJOR sleep-wetting!!!

i woke up at the very end of it, but at that point i was totally aware of what had happened---like how you know what's been happening in a dream when you first stir awake. SO excited, and hope this starts "breaking the dam" for an every night, helpless habit!!!

Not entirely sure what triggered the success. Evening was normal, except for two things. First, i missed taking the herbs I've been using to promote wetting. Second, i tried wearing a onesie for the first time---tough to explain how good and comforting THAT felt! Just hope that i can start having repeats of the same thing now, and get to where its an inevitable, every night occurrence!!!!

• Like 1

There's a chance I had that happen, but it also might've been the fact that my bladder was in capacity due to a lot of water being drank the night prior; I started to wet my diaper full force when I was awake enough to do so.

I want to setup a camera / bedwetting alarm (modified to trigger the camera to record when it senses wetness)* to catch when I wet so I can see if I do anything specific before hand, or if there is any indication that I awake even a little, but based on the wetness patterns in my diapers and the fact that I have woken up in a bed with cold, wet sheets, I am pretty sure this is purely a reflex action now.

The camera should be relatively easy. Set up a vid-cam with a timer that starts an hour or two into your sleep and feed the output into a VCR set for SLP using a long tape. That's good for about 4 hours IIRC. Everything is available cheaply to do this now that VCR's are passe', and IR cams and timers are cheap enough new. All can be done for under $100, much less if you're a good shopper ;) Somewhere in that 4 hours you should see what you're looking for; if not set the timer for later or earlier as needed.

I'm doing it more than in the past, and happy with myself regardless. With my history of deep-set needs pushing themselves along beyond my control if I try to repress them I have decided to just take what life gives me and resist nothing that is not patently bad for me B) And I don't see bedwetting as bad. In fact, waking up soaked without having woke up in the night to do it makes me feel good in the morning, and who doesn't want to start their day feeling good? :lol: Leaks or not and waking to pee or not, I just let it go now and it has made my life better.

Guest fakename7

Made another leap forward last night! Woke to wet at about 2AM, no flooding, clearly absorbed just fine. Then, about 4:10, i woke up again just by habit, since i get up at 4:30 on work days. i was on my side, with a full blown leak and a wet bed, and absutely ZERO awareness of when or how it took place!! This would be the first time that i wet without any waking at all, and woke with an empty bladder along with proven sleep wetting that happened with no awareness. Excited!!!

I have think allot about this if i want to be a bedwetter again. It is something special to wake up in a soggy diaper. But i have hard to decide what i should do and what should be the best. This is something hard to decide.

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Adult bedwetting is a very very hard habit to break.

If your brain knows that it is OK to empty your bladder into the bed, it makes no attempt to wake you.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Adult bedwetting is a very very hard habit to break.

If your brain knows that it is OK to empty your bladder into the bed, it makes no attempt to wake you.

It is one habit I have no intention of trying to break. I am one very happy bedwetter.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, lexi1355@yahoo.com said:

I'm sad after all that practice that I woke up dry this morning. I'd been doing so well with waking during the night to wet. Dry diapers are sad!!! I'm a sad little girl.