LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally incontinent, happy now?

Finally incontinent, happy now?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. If you ever experienced incontinence, did it meet your expectations?

• No, I didn't like it
    • Not exactly, it was quite bothersome
    • Yes, it was as good as I expected it to be
    • It was even better than I expected it to be

Okay, I know we are still in the process of developing the right / best stent. Nevertheless I just wanted to ask the lucky few of us who somehow experienced incontinence, what did it feel like?

Was it exactly what you were looking for? Was it even better? Or maybe a bit disappointing?

I have made a good and comfortable stent for myself, but I notice that I simply can't stop looking for improvements even though my stent already gives me the incontinence I wanted to have for so many years. Why is that? Maybe I don't want to lose my former life fullfilling obsession?

Last night I found myself sitting on the bed, my stent inserted, comfortably leaking in a soft, warm and wet diaper. All I ever wanted, but still spending hours working on my new stent...

Maybe I have never been a wannabe incontinent after all.... maybe I just want to play with my penis, maybe I am just compensating my asexuality, maybe I already took the last step in this parafilia.

Someone who recognizes this state of mind?

Very interesting questions! How to you improve on getting no control? I'm not sure there is any other way now. I guess it's now time to just forget about it & enjoy the results or maybe start working on the back end of incontinence too :) Although

I think Adam Savage puts it best... In the art of obsession.

"...but achieving the end of the exercise was not really the point of the exercise to begin with, was it?"

The video is about the best analogy I can give to someone about this particular obsession.

I don't think there's a direct link between sexuality (or lack of it) and a desire to be incontinent, but I do think there's some overlap (and that overlap happens with a lot of other things in life too) ;) We all want to know things, often on a very personal level. I want to know what it's like to be incontinent, to have no ability to control my bladder, to have to wear diapers and deal with them in every aspect of my life :blush: To alleviate the pressure I feel in this direction I wear 24/7 and so far that has proven to be enough to keep me relatively happy so that my desired incontinence doesn't overwhelm me. I also see that I have tendencies of being BSDM on the submissive-controlled side. My biggest fantasy is to have the right person in total control of me, letting me do as I please most of the time but unexpectedly taking control of me randomly enough so that I can never be sure what will happen. Most of all I want that to be in them having control of my bladder, being able to turn off any control I have of it anytime anywhere they please. I'd dearly love to be just doing whatever, then to have a full bladder burst forth soaking me instantly, and to know that all I can do about it is to change my diaper :blush:

The point is, I do know what it's like being incontinent. I did develop the perfect stent for me, leaving me leaking in small gushes not only dribbling. It's wonderfull but at the sametime it feels like I am almost sorry that there's nothing left to journey for. I reached my goal. Mission impossible, yet completed. ;)

I do know what it is like to be really diaper dependend all day and night. I do know that changing diapers is challenging when leaking. I know it's almost impossible to stay dry without plastic pants. I have learned to allways think ahead when going out in public. I have been incontinent in every possible situation and went through some very embarrassing situations. But the fact is, no one seems to care but me.

And still I keep looking for new challenges, for example inserting my stent not using a retrieval line, yet I know I will never have that euforic feeling again like the first time I really experienced incontinence.

Obsession or addiction? I don't know.

Sounds like you became so focused on the race that you forgot about the goal. Now that your there it may be time to step back, decompress and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Maybe advise others how you accomplished your goal so that others that want the same thing can get there too. By the way.... changing, cleaning & putting on a new diaper while leaking without making a mess is a real art form all in itself huh? :)

I don't know incondl, I am using this stent for over five years now. I think I already enjoyed the fruits of my work to the max. I put myself in the most challenging situations for incontinents e.g. attending meetings at the office, giving lectures in front of a class, sitting in the dentist's chair for hours, changing clothes in a locker room before and after squash, trying jeans in a fitting room and many more situations.

Maybe you guys have some new challenges in mind for me? ;)

And yes it is quite an art in itself changing your diaper without stains when you're leaking. But over the years I have become quite an expert, if I may say so. :)

Unfortunately I have lost all my interest in sharing this play with a partner. It's sad but true, I prefer diapers over people. My ex-wife left me for that reason and I don't blame her.

I hope for you your wife will eventually meet all your needs, but I think it's great she is at least willing to accept your fetish and desire to become incontinent.

Unfortunately I have lost all my interest in sharing this play with a partner. It's sad but true, I prefer diapers over people. My ex-wife left me for that reason and I don't blame her.

I hope for you your wife will eventually meet all your needs, but I think it's great she is at least willing to accept your fetish and desire to become incontinent.

Wow! you may want to consider striking some type of balance between your obsession/addiction & becoming social again. Maybe that's what you need to do instead of devising a better device. We humans are a very social animal & need lots of interaction with other humans. Keep your device in place... who knows you may not even need it anymore after 5 years inserted, and start becoming social again. It's necessary for the soul.. There may be your next challenge

• Like 1

No worries incondl, I have got three wonderful kids to take care of full time, a big family and some fine colleagues at the office. I am not lonely at all, on the contrary, I sometimes wish I had some more time to spend on my own.....

But thanks for your concern!

I know the desire to be incontinent.

Half a year ago I "had me fixed" so now I am.

Would you like to share your experience with us? I'm really interested if you are happy now being incontinent.

• 1 month later...

No longer feeling depressed, but at last fully enjoying again my incontinence at the office. I left my crochet hook at home, so now it's completely impossible to retrieve the stent deep inside me. No pain, hardly feeling it is there. Only the warm wetness slowly spreading in my swelling diaper, pressing against my private parts, my prostrate pleasantly massaged all the time by the stent, my penis sometimes trying to erect. I am feeling quite arroused but this diaper works like a chastity device and I simply can't take it off.

It is such a helpless feeling when your bladder no longer responds to your brain. It has a hughe impact on your daily routine having to wear diapers. It changes the way you walk, the way you dress, the way you sleep, the way you prepare for going out in public. You will find yourself using backpacks instead of briefcases, counting the number of diapers you will need adding a few spares, checking your diapered butt for leaks and visibility. Being truly incontinent, diapers are very restrictive, humiliating chastity devices for me.

Incontinent, submissive and happy again. Hope you guys will eventually enjoy this as much as I do right now....

Is the stent in 24/7 and so truly incontinent 24/7 or is this temporary play (nothing wrong with that)?

All these 'challenges' you mention are just facts of life for those who do wear 24/7.

Is the stent in 24/7 and so truly incontinent 24/7 or is this temporary play (nothing wrong with that)?

All these 'challenges' you mention are just facts of life for those who do wear 24/7.

For me it goes something like this: I have had kinks all my life, but never acted them out as much as I would have liked. This leaves me with a feeling of not having lived out the full potential I had. The idea of incontinence is one where I make my kinky ideas a physical reality, and without way out. I thus integrate my kinky side with my vanilla and public sides. And yes, it's unfair to my vanilla wife, as some would say.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutly loved it. I'm 24/7 diapered and lost control of my bladder and for feces as well. I feel just like a baby, must always being taken care of. Indeed, I spend quite a lot with diapers, but I'm very happy with that.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I don't know incondl, I am using this stent for over five years now. I think I already enjoyed the fruits of my work to the max. I put myself in the most challenging situations for incontinents e.g. attending meetings at the office, giving lectures in front of a class, sitting in the dentist's chair for hours, changing clothes in a locker room before and after squash, trying jeans in a fitting room and many more situations.