LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

real life moments with adult diapers

Guest Defender

Guest Defender

I came acrossed this pic of a pregnant woman in the hospital, awaiting birth while wearing an adult diaper. On the diaper it has pink and blue hearts(DR.P's??) Anyways she explains that her midwife and doctors told her to wear them for the fluids and whatnot before and during delivery.

They put an under pad under me when I went to the hospital before giving birth. Sounds so AB to me what she is doing and I bet she is lying that they told her to wear a diaper for fluids. I would have to see the blog to form a true opinion.

Guest Defender

They put an under pad under me when I went to the hospital before giving birth. Sounds so AB to me what she is doing and I bet she is lying that they told her to wear a diaper for fluids. I would have to see the blog to form a true opinion.

Guest Defender

The mid-wife recommended them, but she preferred the heavy maxi pad idea, but then the Hospital insisted on the diapers. She also says in the blog that her husband went down to some store and got a few diapers for the delivery, because they gave in to the idea and just did it.

If it is true then they literally sell adult diapers in a store there with pink and blue hearts on them??

it says something about a place called "tonga" this is not in the United States.

Tonga is in the Pacific...

Not a bad place, close enough to Asia and linked culturally that it would make sense that Dr P diapers could be found there...

Need to get out more and travel me thinks!

• 2 years later...